Unofficial: Gun Thread - Page 1282 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Off-Topic
Log In 


Unofficial: Gun Thread

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-11-2013, 08:10 AM   #12811
SilverBullet
 
LaBalaDePlata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Odessa, Texas, 432
Posts: 7,896
Thanked 102 Times in 92 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyC View Post
There are no federal laws against flame throwers. Some states have laws but they're misdemeanors.
Hell, texas doesnt even have state (long gun) laws, just the crap set in place by the feds.
__________________
MY BUILD THREAD!!:
http://www.f150forum.com/f78/thesilv...thread-221547/
LaBalaDePlata is offline   Reply With Quote
Join F150 Forum

Join F150Forum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford F150 fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford F150 Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Ford F150 fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your F150 you'll find that F150Forum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join F150Forum.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE


-->
Old 12-11-2013, 09:31 AM   #12812
"Lifted"
 
KingRanch4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,337
Thanked 220 Times in 197 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsbear View Post
We just passed our first CCW law. Been a long time coming.
So being able to carry outside of home and vehicle is going to stop crime in Chicago?? Lets face it.. Statistics.. There are more gun owners with self inflicted wounds than there are criminals being shot. Why? We have Men, Women, and COWARDS... A coward will stand by and be robbed while carrying because they do not believe in taking a life or defending themselves.. Which in turn gets them robbed and/or killed and another gun on the streets...

I like the term, "The more the merrier" but that's not always the way to go.. I've carried guns all of my life.. Honestly i'm tired of.. I only carry when I have my kid or wife with me. By myself, i'm very very fluent in Muay Thai, Taekwondo, BJJ, boxing, and kick boxing... Most importantly... South Ga dirtroad street fighting...

These days we are all most likely to be shot by cops... They are really getting busy this year shooting innocent people..

Jeff Snyder- A Nation of Cowards....
__________________
2007 King Ranch Rancho 4", 325/50/22 Nitto Trails, 22X10 KMC Rockstars, Edge Gryphon CS, S&B CAI, Raptor Running boards, RE Audio SRX 10's...
http://www.f150forum.com/f78/kingran...thread-164930/
KingRanch4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:40 AM   #12813
Senior Member
 
volsbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Suburbs of Chicago
Posts: 11,927
Thanked 67 Times in 59 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanch4Life View Post

So being able to carry outside of home and vehicle is going to stop crime in Chicago?? Lets face it.. Statistics.. There are more gun owners with self inflicted wounds than there are criminals being shot. Why? We have Men, Women, and COWARDS... A coward will stand by and be robbed while carrying because they do not believe in taking a life or defending themselves.. Which in turn gets them robbed and/or killed and another gun on the streets...

I like the term, "The more the merrier" but that's not always the way to go.. I've carried guns all of my life.. Honestly i'm tired of.. I only carry when I have my kid or wife with me. By myself, i'm very very fluent in Muay Thai, Taekwondo, BJJ, boxing, and kick boxing... Most importantly... South Ga dirtroad street fighting...

These days we are all most likely to be shot by cops... They are really getting busy this year shooting innocent people..

Jeff Snyder- A Nation of Cowards....
The national statistics do not support your argument.
volsbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:46 AM   #12814
Senior Member
 
volsbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Suburbs of Chicago
Posts: 11,927
Thanked 67 Times in 59 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Aside from that - one does not need to justify the exercise of a constitutional right.
volsbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #12815
"Lifted"
 
KingRanch4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,337
Thanked 220 Times in 197 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsbear View Post
Aside from that - one does not need to justify the exercise of a constitutional right.
Nope... But allowing your gun to be taken/stolen and misused infringes on everyones constitutional rights because elected officials dont consider those of us with safe handling skills.. They only see incidents, crimes and killings...
__________________
2007 King Ranch Rancho 4", 325/50/22 Nitto Trails, 22X10 KMC Rockstars, Edge Gryphon CS, S&B CAI, Raptor Running boards, RE Audio SRX 10's...
http://www.f150forum.com/f78/kingran...thread-164930/
KingRanch4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:48 AM   #12816
Senior Member
 
volsbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Suburbs of Chicago
Posts: 11,927
Thanked 67 Times in 59 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanch4Life View Post

Nope... But allowing your gun to be taken/stolen and misused infringes on everyones constitutional rights because elected officials dont consider those of us with safe handling skills.. They only see incidents, crimes and killings...
That doesn't even make sense. You're playing the "it's safe for me, but no one else" card. Nobody "allows" themselves to be a victim, nor do we blame victims for being victims. Your opinion is not a valid argument for suppressing civil liberties. It's an argument for taking personal responsibility in getting proper training and equipment. Considering illinois now has the most strict requirements in the country for obtaining a permit, your opinion is rather moot.

More importantly, two SCOTUS, three federal appellate, and one illinois appellate, and two illinois Supreme Court opinions completely contradict you. So does UCR data for about the last 20 years
volsbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:48 AM   #12817
Senior Member
 
rbrais's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 2,757
Thanked 93 Times in 88 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsbear View Post
Aside from that - one does not need to justify the exercise of a constitutional right.
__________________
6" BDS Lift, Fox Shocks, 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 18" KMC XD Spys, Westin Bull Bar w/ Rigid 20" LED bar, Magnaflow 1-into-2 out the back, K&N Cold Air Intake, Rugged Cover tri-fold, SCT X3 with 5-Star Tunes.
Build thread:
http://www.f150forum.com/f6/02-super-crew-build-108367/
rbrais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:51 AM   #12818
OMG!!! ZOMBIES!!!
 
Tejasandre's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 22,537
Thanked 45 Times in 44 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsbear View Post
That doesn't even make sense. You're playing the "it's safe for me, but no one else" card. Nobody "allows" themselves to be a victim, nor do we blame victims for being victims. Your opinion is not a valid argument for suppressing civil liberties. It's an argument for taking personal responsibility in getting proper training and equipment. Considering illinois now has the most strict requirements in the country for obtaining a permit, your opinion is rather moot. More importantly, two SCOTUS, three federal appellate, and one illinois appellate, and two illinois Supreme Court opinions completely contradict you. So does UCR data for about the last 20 years
wait! what side of this oppression thing are you on?
Tejasandre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:57 AM   #12819
Insolent Member
 
lariut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Reeferside
Posts: 2,383
Thanked 55 Times in 31 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

An armed society is a polite society. Every gun range I've been to I have encountered the nicest most helpful people in the world. Every ccw holder I have encountered while working has been very respectful and humble.

If you carry make sure you do it safely and responsibly. It's not for everyone and that's what I love about our country. If you want to carry go right ahead. If you don't nothing wrong with that either.
__________________
2013 blue jeans lariat/ecoboost/157/3.73
2005 pontiac gto twin turbo 600+ rwhp
lariut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:00 PM   #12820
Senior Member
 
volsbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Suburbs of Chicago
Posts: 11,927
Thanked 67 Times in 59 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lariut View Post
An armed society is a polite society. Every gun range I've been to I have encountered the nicest most helpful people in the world. Every ccw holder I have encountered while working has been very respectful and humble.

If you carry make sure you do it safely and responsibly. It's not for everyone and that's what I love about our country. If you want to carry go right ahead. If you don't nothing wrong with that either.
This.

Liberals lament over the possibility of gun right expansion taking us back to the "wild west." They conveniently forget our rate of violent crime was never lower.
volsbear is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kicker “Substage” & “Powerstage” for Sony equipped 2009-2014 F150’s Lethal Weapon 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 38 Yesterday 09:53 PM
International: 2011 F150 Lariat Supercrew, Lots of Extras! schissler 2009 - 2014 Truck Sales 6 Yesterday 10:46 AM
Purchasing a used Edge Evolution Tuner Tips? arsenal21 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 13 08-18-2015 10:04 AM
Need a little help before drilling through my console Makenlegs 2015 Ford F150 11 08-18-2015 01:06 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Copyright © 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.