Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Off-Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Old 07-18-2013, 04:38 PM   #1
Unique & Different

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Share a few random things about yourself

Hey Forum members, there is a thread for where you live, work and put a name with a face, so this thread is just to share a few random things, facts and goals about yourself and some things that you like.

I will start off with myself. I love just about all things sports (especially Ohio State, NASCAR and UFC MMA Fighting) just to name a few. My music genre is huge (anything from Alternative to World music), I love pizza, traveling (I have been to every state but Alaska), socializing, technology, mixing music, church, meeting new people, outdoors activities, motorcycles, family, attending concerts and festivals. I love HGTV, Law & Order, First 48, action movies and comedies. I’m married 18 years, have 3 children (age 27, 4 and 3).
ComQuest is my screen name because "Com" is for Computers. (I do C4I work) and Quest is I'm always on a journey towards a goal. (Which this time it is to finish my Masters degree and the CCNA Certification).

Last edited by ComQuest; 07-18-2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: spelling
ComQuest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:05 PM   #2

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Well, here's a few things about me. Im 35 years old. I live in Hartselle,AL. I am a huge LSU fan. Overall SEC fan. I work for an ambulance service serving lawrence and morgan counties. Have 15 yrs of service. I am also the fleet mechanic and Human Resources Supervisor. I love animals. I guess you could call me a new age hippie. I listen to all types of music, but mostly trance/techno. I used to have a hog farm where i raised hogs. I am very easy going and get along great with others. Im a free spirit lol. I love horror movies. I am married and have a 22 yr old step daughter and a 3 yr old daughter. As for my screenname i have used it for ten years for everything. Alsatropine.. Advanced Life Support... The drug Atropine....

Here is a picture of me and my kids in Gulf Shores this past summer...
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by alsatropine; 07-18-2013 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Putting a Face with the Forum!
alsatropine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:16 PM   #3
Kevin's Girl <3

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

lets see. i'm a 20 year old country girl. i'm getting married next month. i want to have kids someday. i love anything to do with farming, rodeo and cars. i have two younger brothers. i like hunting and fishing. my favorite kind of music is country. i can't really cook but i wish i could. my favorite color is purple.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #4
Unique & Different

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsatropine View Post
Well, here's a few things about me. Im 35 years old. I live in Hartselle,AL. I am a huge LSU fan. Overall SEC fan. I work for an ambulance service serving lawrence and morgan counties. Have 15 yrs of service. I am also the fleet mechanic and Human Resources Supervisor. I love animals. I guess you could call me a new age hippie. I listen to all types of music, but mostly trance/techno. I used to have a hog farm where i raised hogs. I am very easy going and get along great with others. Im a free spirit lol. I love horror movies. I am married and have a 22 yr old step daughter and a 3 yr old daughter. As for my screenname i have used it for ten years for everything. Alsatropine.. Advanced Life Support... The drug Atropine....
Awesome and cool. I love trance/techno too and I am an easy going free spirited person. Thank you for what you do.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #5
Unique & Different

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93F-150 View Post
lets see. i'm a 20 year old country girl. i'm getting married next month. i want to have kids someday. i love anything to do with farming, rodeo and cars. i have two younger brothers. i like hunting and fishing. my favorite kind of music is country. i can't really cook but i wish i could. my favorite color is purple.
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I imagine you will learn how to cool pretty fast getting married. :-). Enjoy marriage and have fun together. I got married at 30 years old. Wasn't ready in my 20s. I have running amuck, partying, going to college and having fun. LOL thanks for sharing.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:38 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComQuest View Post
Awesome and cool. I love trance/techno too and I am an easy going free spirited person. Thank you for what you do.
Great to meet you! Are you a Georgia Fan? I like watching them play. Im going to get a tag that says: House Divided LSU/Auburn because my wife and step daughter are Auburn fans and I'm LSU. My dad of course is die hard Alabama.. ( PUKE )
Old 07-18-2013, 07:41 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93F-150 View Post
Congrats on the marriage! Hope he's worth it! As for kids.. Whew.. don't get in a hurry. As for cookin, you'll catch on. Pinto Beans, Fried Potatoes with onions, Boiled Cabbage, and Cornbread ain't that hard to cook. My wife and mother in law refuse to cook the cornbread because it always sticks. Mine slides out of the pan like butter. As for purple, you know I'm a fan. Geaux Tigers!
Old 07-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #8
Unique & Different

Quote:
Great to meet you! Are you a Georgia Fan? I like watching them play. Im going to get a tag that says: House Divided LSU/Auburn because my wife and step daughter are Auburn fans and I'm LSU. My dad of course is die hard Alabama.. ( PUKE )
LOL at your "Puke" comment. Heck no I'm not a Georgia fan. I'm born and raised in Ohio. I am a Ohio State Buckeyes fan. All day, Everyday. We bleed scarlet and grey. Look at my truck color on my profile. Ha ha . I went to Ohio State beck in the 80s for Nuclear Engineering. Ha ha college right out of high school right there where I grew up at = Fail. LOL
Old 07-18-2013, 08:04 PM   #9
Unique & Different

Quote:
Congrats on the marriage! Hope he's worth it! As for kids.. Whew.. don't get in a hurry. As for cookin, you'll catch on. Pinto Beans, Fried Potatoes with onions, Boiled Cabbage, and Cornbread ain't that hard to cook. My wife and mother in law refuse to cook the cornbread because it always sticks. Mine slides out of the pan like butter. As for purple, you know I'm a fan. Geaux Tigers!
LOL at your food choices alsatropine. I guess that's better than Ramen noodles and hot dogs that people eat now days. Ha ha. She will do just fine. As long as they work together on the marriage, keep it fresh and exciting, keep the negatives out even if it means family, communicate, communicate and more communicate, they will do good. Treat each other right and take time to do things together while still having girl time and him have man time. Marriage can be so cool. :-)

Last edited by ComQuest; 07-19-2013 at 10:07 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-18-2013, 08:19 PM   #10
Kevin's Girl <3

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

thanks guys!
Old 07-18-2013, 08:19 PM