Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Off-Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Rusty Shackleford's "Evening At The Improv" Thread...

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2014, 06:58 PM   #190171
resident post whore
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 82,101
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejasandre View Post
I only set them down when they're empty.
True lol I guess that happens lol
__________________
This country boy love is what You need
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f15012 View Post
One thing in life I would like to go without experiencing is getting raped by another person's dad...
2000fordf1504x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:11 PM   #190172
Senior Member
 
dcuthill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kingston, Ontario
Posts: 1,307
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfllmn View Post
lol no...not that
She wants to drive the truck?
__________________
__________________
2013 Ford F-150 SCrew XTR 5.0L
-Ruby Red
dcuthill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:14 PM   #190173
Senior Member
 
volsbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Suburbs of Chicago
Posts: 11,717
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Thanked 65 Times in 58 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca View Post
That went right over my head...
Oh come ON
volsbear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:15 PM   #190174
Senior Member
 
volsbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Suburbs of Chicago
Posts: 11,717
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Thanked 65 Times in 58 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcuthill View Post
She wants to drive the truck?
I gots one simple rule abouts hoes drivin my truck. Are you ready??




Hoes will NOT be drivin my truck.
volsbear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:16 PM   #190175
Crazy Cat
5 Year Member
 
95stepside's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: corn field
Posts: 12,818
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Thanked 109 Times in 76 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

So there's some guy here selling mom all those healing oils and all that horse****. Used a pair of hangers to ask the spirits if her aura (spelling??) was out of adjustment too... Needless to say, I had to leave the room before i pissed someone off...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just call me Sean View Post
Flibbidy jibbidy blah doodle doo, mwa mwa bwa joobie doo.


1995 F150 Mark III Flareside Supercab 351 auto 4x4 186,000 miles and still running strong
2007 Subaru Outback AWD 2.5 auto 48,000 miles
95stepside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:17 PM   #190176
Bacon Grower
 
Hunttman01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 28,059
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Thanked 165 Times in 137 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Rant time: Seriously? Why do people complain about the heat if they work in an air conditioned building.... "poor me I had to go outside for 30 seconds..." boo freakin hoo. They wouldn't last 5 minutes in one of the hog barns...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsbear View Post
You got screwed for money. You're a hooker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95stepside View Post
Hey now, we're not all rich enough to not take our tires down to slicks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannofx4 View Post
I didn't beleive in god until I was at the mall last weekend. Following three "ladies" up the escalator wearing Yoga pants. At that point I knew...there is a God!
Hunttman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:17 PM   #190177
Badge Bunny
5 Year Member
 
Becca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 23,106
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Thanked 61 Times in 50 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsbear View Post

Oh come ON
I knew who he was, but not sure how it tied in with Lariut's name haha.
__________________

RIP my silver monster truck ... Current vehicle: 2014 Charger R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasinger3000 View Post
lol i feel like a pos when i go to a strip club.
Becca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:18 PM   #190178
Badge Bunny
5 Year Member
 
Becca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 23,106
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Thanked 61 Times in 50 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsbear View Post

I gots one simple rule abouts hoes drivin my truck. Are you ready??

Hoes will NOT be drivin my truck.
Truth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunttman01 View Post
Rant time: Seriously? Why do people complain about the heat if they work in an air conditioned building.... "poor me I had to go outside for 30 seconds..." boo freakin hoo. They wouldn't last 5 minutes in one of the hog barns...
I complain about the heat, because I hate it. I'm not out in it, but I'm a sissy. There, I admitted it.
__________________

RIP my silver monster truck ... Current vehicle: 2014 Charger R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasinger3000 View Post
lol i feel like a pos when i go to a strip club.
Becca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:19 PM   #190179
Bacon Grower
 
Hunttman01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 28,059
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Thanked 165 Times in 137 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95stepside View Post
So there's some guy here selling mom all those healing oils and all that horse****. Used a pair of hangers to ask the spirits if her aura (spelling??) was out of adjustment too... Needless to say, I had to leave the room before i pissed someone off...
... maybe I'm in the wrong business.... on my way with some coat hangers, jars of oil, and sugar pills....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsbear View Post
You got screwed for money. You're a hooker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95stepside View Post
Hey now, we're not all rich enough to not take our tires down to slicks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannofx4 View Post
I didn't beleive in god until I was at the mall last weekend. Following three "ladies" up the escalator wearing Yoga pants. At that point I knew...there is a God!
Hunttman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:20 PM   #190180
Bacon Grower
 
Hunttman01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 28,059
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Thanked 165 Times in 137 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca View Post

Truth!

I complain about the heat, because I hate it. I'm not out in it, but I'm a sissy. There, I admitted it.
At least you're honest about it and don't pull the "feel bad for me" crap
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsbear View Post
You got screwed for money. You're a hooker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95stepside View Post
Hey now, we're not all rich enough to not take our tires down to slicks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannofx4 View Post
I didn't beleive in god until I was at the mall last weekend. Following three "ladies" up the escalator wearing Yoga pants. At that point I knew...there is a God!
Hunttman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:20 PM
 
 
 
Reply


Tags
4 dates/this is the one!, burns when i pee, custom poop pants, fml!, going nite-nite, hate my boss, heard thunder...peed self, i can't stop posting!, i just farted!, i need to fart!, i'm hungry, jacob edited this haha, look what i'm eating, need to get a life, newfie lives!, panties in a bunch, preferred shaver, puppy jumping, sister is mean to me, too short/tall/fat/skinny, tummy hurts...must poop, wear my big boy pant's

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 AM.


Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.