Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Off-Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2014, 01:58 PM   #181171
KBS
Senior Member
 
KBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 15,464
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanks: 18
Thanked 198 Times in 154 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

I am fighting to stay awake. It's 11 and I've been sitting in the rock truck waiting until they need me. So boring.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBS View Post
Is it weird that I'm craving nuts now? I love nuts. Have em erryday. Small little salty ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtpatiolantern View Post
Every situation is a sticky situation......Thats what his initial stand for;

Klimate
Be
Sticky
KBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:59 PM   #181172
On more meds than ymeski
 
my67falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The most famous town you have never heard of.
Posts: 10,223
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Thanks: 17
Thanked 530 Times in 320 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

I remember when a mop hanging off the balcony meant hubby was at work and mama-san was needing to,make some extra cash.

Busted some stupid people.
__________________
Lakum deenukum Waliya Deen

See Falcon blog. Blog Falcon, blog.
http://falcon-whyihatemyin-laws.blogspot.com/
my67falcon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:04 PM   #181173
KBS
Senior Member
 
KBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 15,464
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanks: 18
Thanked 198 Times in 154 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by my67falcon View Post
I remember when a mop hanging off the balcony meant hubby was at work and mama-san was needing to,make some extra cash.

Busted some stupid people.
Lol! That sounds so redneck
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBS View Post
Is it weird that I'm craving nuts now? I love nuts. Have em erryday. Small little salty ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtpatiolantern View Post
Every situation is a sticky situation......Thats what his initial stand for;

Klimate
Be
Sticky
KBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:08 PM   #181174
Senior Member
 
volsbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Suburbs of Chicago
Posts: 9,043
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanks: 32
Thanked 52 Times in 49 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhaman View Post
Hey vols, the flowers and virgin Mary are a symbol of respect, love, and thanks. Sometimes it's also a symbol that it's a very church oriented household and they don't deal with drugs or bullshit like that.
I find them a whole lot at homes I tend to frequent. So much for that idea.... Lol
volsbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:13 PM   #181175
Senior Member
 
volsbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Suburbs of Chicago
Posts: 9,043
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanks: 32
Thanked 52 Times in 49 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsbear View Post
I find them a whole lot at homes I tend to frequent. So much for that idea.... Lol
....and at sites along side the road where guys have been gunned down.
volsbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:15 PM   #181176
On more meds than ymeski
 
my67falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The most famous town you have never heard of.
Posts: 10,223
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Thanks: 17
Thanked 530 Times in 320 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBS View Post

Lol! That sounds so redneck
Life on a military base
__________________
Lakum deenukum Waliya Deen

See Falcon blog. Blog Falcon, blog.
http://falcon-whyihatemyin-laws.blogspot.com/
my67falcon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:18 PM   #181177
Ahahahahahaha!!!
 
Buddhaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ethiopia, Mongoria
Posts: 12,362
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsbear View Post

I find them a whole lot at homes I tend to frequent. So much for that idea.... Lol
In that case it's the respect of the virgin Mary
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by opinyawn View Post
So what you are saying that the U.S. should invade Mars and plant marijuana there and sell it to Muslims until their culture collapses and we are then dominant and have the resources to build yet another Death Star! Well, let me tell you how wrong you are for thinking that!
Buddhaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:33 PM   #181178
Senior Member
 
volsbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Suburbs of Chicago
Posts: 9,043
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanks: 32
Thanked 52 Times in 49 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhaman View Post
In that case it's the respect of the virgin Mary
Wouldn't they better honor their religious beliefs by not killing each other in the streets?
volsbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:41 PM   #181179
Ahahahahahaha!!!
 
Buddhaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ethiopia, Mongoria
Posts: 12,362
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsbear View Post

Wouldn't they better honor their religious beliefs by not killing each other in the streets?
One would think so. Mexicans are huge on respect, especially street cred for the younger ones into their 20's or so. I work with a guy that left that scene years ago but if you look at his girl or him the wrong way, he'll still throw down.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by opinyawn View Post
So what you are saying that the U.S. should invade Mars and plant marijuana there and sell it to Muslims until their culture collapses and we are then dominant and have the resources to build yet another Death Star! Well, let me tell you how wrong you are for thinking that!
Buddhaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:43 PM   #181180
Senior Member
 
volsbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Suburbs of Chicago
Posts: 9,043
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanks: 32
Thanked 52 Times in 49 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhaman View Post
One would think so. Mexicans are huge on respect, especially street cred for the younger ones into their 20's or so. I work with a guy that left that scene years ago but if you look at his girl or him the wrong way, he'll still throw down.
Yeah our Latin Kings are at war with our Vice Lords and 26ers right now. And they're not duking it out with bats and chains anymore
volsbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:43 PM
 
 
 
Reply

Tags
4 dates/this is the one!, boo the **** hoo!, burns when i pee, custom poop pants, fml!, going nite-nite, hate my boss, heard thunder...peed self, i can't stop posting!, i just farted!, i need to fart!, i'm hungry, jacob edited this haha, look what i'm eating, need to get a life, newfie lives!, p-wupped, panties in a bunch, preferred shaver, puppy jumping, really really gay, sister is mean to me, too short/tall/fat/skinny, tummy hurts...must poop, wear my big boy pant's

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.