Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Off-Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2013, 10:59 PM   #162561
Huh?
 
boy_welder2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: OH-IO
Posts: 1,734
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 37 Times in 29 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000fordf1504x4 View Post

Ha ya so what are u up to
Not much. Just unwinding after work and wondering when this cough I have will go away.
__________________
2010 F150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L--see My Garage for details My fuel economy

2004 Mercury Gran Marquis GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ji603 View Post
Lol. Some are shorter than others OP. Ask your wife.
boy_welder2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:00 PM   #162562
resident post whore
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 79,376
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 40 Times in 40 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_welder2000 View Post

Not much. Just unwinding after work and wondering when this cough I have will go away.
That has to suck and i still have one too
__________________
This country boy love is what You need
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f15012 View Post
One thing in life I would like to go without experiencing is getting raped by another person's dad...
2000fordf1504x4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:11 PM   #162563
Huh?
 
boy_welder2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: OH-IO
Posts: 1,734
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 37 Times in 29 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000fordf1504x4 View Post

That has to suck and i still have one too
Its not fun. It is starting to hurt to cough because I have been doing it so much
__________________
2010 F150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L--see My Garage for details My fuel economy

2004 Mercury Gran Marquis GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ji603 View Post
Lol. Some are shorter than others OP. Ask your wife.
boy_welder2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:12 PM   #162564
resident post whore
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 79,376
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 40 Times in 40 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_welder2000 View Post

Its not fun. It is starting to hurt to cough because I have been doing it so much
Ya I know it and I am not looking forward to buying the parts for my truck
__________________
This country boy love is what You need
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f15012 View Post
One thing in life I would like to go without experiencing is getting raped by another person's dad...
2000fordf1504x4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:33 PM   #162565
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 16,544
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Thanked 200 Times in 156 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_welder2000 View Post

Its not fun. It is starting to hurt to cough because I have been doing it so much
That's the worst. For some reason every year around december I get it too. It lasts around a month.
BobLobLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:34 PM   #162566
resident post whore
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 79,376
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 40 Times in 40 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBS View Post

That's the worst. For some reason every year around december I get it too. It lasts around a month.
Please don't say that the week ive had it so far is to long
__________________
This country boy love is what You need
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f15012 View Post
One thing in life I would like to go without experiencing is getting raped by another person's dad...
2000fordf1504x4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:37 PM   #162567
Fuggetaboutit
 
HCFX2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: 'Berta
Posts: 15,756
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Thanked 1,561 Times in 1,044 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

I too have been sick. Loaded up on oil of oregano, Cold FX and NyQuil and I'm pretty much 100%. My dad had the same virus and it was nasty, I just had a sore throat and a bad cough for a few days.
__________________
2013 F-150 FX4 SCrew 5.0L V8 | Oxford White | 402A | 3.55 | Nav | Roof | OEM Wheelwell liners | Line-X | 20% tint | 3M Protection | Fox 2.0 Coilovers | CustomTruckSolutions Emblems | Tremor grille | 20x9 Fuel Maverick | LT295/55R20 Toyo Open Country A/TII Extremes
HCFX2013 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #162568
resident post whore
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 79,376
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 40 Times in 40 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreFXFour View Post
I too have been sick. Loaded up on oil of oregano, Cold FX and NyQuil and I'm pretty much 100%. My dad had the same virus and it was nasty, I just had a sore throat and a bad cough for a few days.
I should be taking something but in not
__________________
This country boy love is what You need
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f15012 View Post
One thing in life I would like to go without experiencing is getting raped by another person's dad...
2000fordf1504x4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:21 AM   #162569
Promoted to Elitist Prick
 
wasinger3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In a cave, on the moon.
Posts: 9,364
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to wasinger3000
Default

HELLO all.
__________________
wasinger3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:23 AM   #162570
Fuggetaboutit
 
HCFX2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: 'Berta
Posts: 15,756
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Thanked 1,561 Times in 1,044 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasinger3000 View Post
HELLO all.
G'day
__________________
2013 F-150 FX4 SCrew 5.0L V8 | Oxford White | 402A | 3.55 | Nav | Roof | OEM Wheelwell liners | Line-X | 20% tint | 3M Protection | Fox 2.0 Coilovers | CustomTruckSolutions Emblems | Tremor grille | 20x9 Fuel Maverick | LT295/55R20 Toyo Open Country A/TII Extremes
HCFX2013 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:23 AM
 
 
 
Reply


Tags
4 dates/this is the one!, boo the **** hoo!, burns when i pee, custom poop pants, fml!, going nite-nite, hate my boss, heard thunder...peed self, i can't stop posting!, i just farted!, i need to fart!, i'm hungry, jacob edited this haha, look what i'm eating, need to get a life, newfie lives!, p-wupped, panties in a bunch, preferred shaver, puppy jumping, really really gay, sister is mean to me, too short/tall/fat/skinny, tummy hurts...must poop, wear my big boy pant's

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:50 PM.


Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.