Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Off-Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Rusty Shackleford's "Evening At The Improv" Thread...

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2013, 02:58 PM   #147461
We'd do it
 
Just call me Sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Orlando,Fl.
Posts: 32,169
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Thanked 407 Times in 363 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Just call me Sean
Default

Damn... already is right.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Cuyler
Fights begin, fingerprints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated.
Just call me Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:04 PM   #147462
resident post whore
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 81,326
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Puppy
__________________
This country boy love is what You need
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f15012 View Post
One thing in life I would like to go without experiencing is getting raped by another person's dad...
2000fordf1504x4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:15 PM   #147463
Two Milkmen Go Comedy!
 
03f15012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: North Charleston, SC
Posts: 11,673
Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Thanked 240 Times in 219 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to 03f15012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach77 View Post
Dang rain.
Clear as a bell here. Hot as hell too... time to clean the truck!
__________________
Build thread, because everyone likes another build thread to go with the thousands of others!

http://www.f150forum.com/f78/03f150s...thread-244877/
03f15012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:18 PM   #147464
resident post whore
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 81,326
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f15012 View Post

Clear as a bell here. Hot as hell too... time to clean the truck!
Clear hear and 72 I can live with this
__________________
This country boy love is what You need
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f15012 View Post
One thing in life I would like to go without experiencing is getting raped by another person's dad...
2000fordf1504x4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:38 PM   #147465
Assistant Administrator
5 Year Member
 
ymeski56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Long Beach Calimexifornia
Posts: 31,777
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Thanked 692 Times in 397 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymeski56 View Post
Meh...No big deal. Stick w/ Robert Frost.
Last try. Every day, relatively speaking, will become lesser, proportional to the total of all days lived.
__________________
"Saving the World....One Ford Truck at a Time."
ymeski56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:03 PM   #147466
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 18,588
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Thanked 202 Times in 158 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymeski56 View Post

Last try. Every day, relatively speaking, will become lesser, proportional to the total of all days lived.
Getting old sucks. I met up with friends I haven't seen since high school 2 days ago. Been 8 years. Seems like yesterday I saw them last.
BobLobLaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #147467
OMG!!! ZOMBIES!!!
 
Tejasandre's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 21,088
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Thanked 44 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBS View Post

Getting old sucks. I met up with friends I haven't seen since high school 2 days ago. Been 8 years. Seems like yesterday I saw them last.
you're lucky. I see a guy from high school all the time. idiot.

Last edited by Tejasandre; 08-03-2013 at 04:25 PM.
Tejasandre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #147468
We'd do it
 
Just call me Sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Orlando,Fl.
Posts: 32,169
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Thanked 407 Times in 363 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Just call me Sean
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymeski56 View Post

Last try. Every day, relatively speaking, will become lesser, proportional to the total of all days lived.
Here's one. On a long road trip it seems to take forever to arrive at your destination. Not exactly familiar with where your destination is until you get there, finally. The ride home is a breeze, and seems faster, because you know where you're going and can see it coming.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Cuyler
Fights begin, fingerprints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated.
Just call me Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:27 PM   #147469
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 18,588
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Thanked 202 Times in 158 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

4 hour border lineup today. Eff that! I'm staying in Canada.
BobLobLaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:28 PM   #147470
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 18,588
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Thanked 202 Times in 158 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just call me Sean View Post

Here's one. On a long road trip it seems to take forever to arrive at your destination. Not exactly familiar with where your destination is until you get there, finally. The ride home is a breeze, and seems faster, because you know where you're going and can see it coming.
That was deep
BobLobLaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:28 PM
 
 
 
Reply


Tags
4 dates/this is the one!, burns when i pee, custom poop pants, fml!, going nite-nite, hate my boss, heard thunder...peed self, i can't stop posting!, i just farted!, i need to fart!, i'm hungry, jacob edited this haha, look what i'm eating, need to get a life, newfie lives!, panties in a bunch, preferred shaver, puppy jumping, sister is mean to me, too short/tall/fat/skinny, tummy hurts...must poop, wear my big boy pant's

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:38 PM.


Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.