Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Off-Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2013, 01:43 PM   #101
Member
 
MixMastaMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bergen County
Posts: 99
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Thanks: 18
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComQuest View Post
@MixMastaMM Okay that is cool. So you are IT Sales? I have met with a lot of vendors about equipment..
@ComQuest I work for the Evil Machine Company in the BRS division
MixMastaMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:38 PM   #102
Senior Member
 
CDNfyrfytr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 165
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Thanks: 46
Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

I also play with hoses...
Attached Thumbnails
Post a picture of what you do at work-image-3810976022.jpg   Post a picture of what you do at work-image-716166290.jpg  
__________________
2013 Ruby Red FX4 SCrew, 402a, Navi, Max Tow, Wheel Well Liners, Clear Stone Guard, 20% Front Tint, Bak Flip, Line-X, DeeZee tailgate assist, Boost-Bars, Nokian Rotiiva LT275/65R18
________
CDNfyrfytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:48 PM   #103
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 294
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanks: 21
Thanked 25 Times in 15 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Here's a few pics of a recent job I did. Also one of me. I love my job. Always something different to work on. The nice thing about the company I work for is that they usually let us do our own measuring, fabbing, and install on our own projects. Most other companies your either a shop guy , or a field guy.

http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/ma...453e1.jpg.html
__________________
2011 ecoscrew 4wd with 3.55 gears. Bilstein 5100s front(3/4" setting) and back, RAS susp., Weathertech floor mats, Katzkin leather, fx tails, added reverse lights, LT275/70r18 duratracs for winter, and LT265/70r17 for summer. (coming soon-bilinvic retros)

Last edited by mastertinner; 09-24-2013 at 07:57 PM.
mastertinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:29 PM   #104
Senior Member
 
alsatropine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hartselle, AL
Posts: 1,885
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Thanks: 6
Thanked 127 Times in 116 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Default

Here is a link to a video I uploaded to my photo bucket. Been in Emergency Medical Services for 15 years. This is a video of the day after the April 2011 tornados that grew to an EF5 and was over a mile and a half wide in this area. It ran over 100 miles.mClick the image to open in full size.

Last edited by alsatropine; 09-24-2013 at 08:32 PM.
alsatropine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:16 PM   #105
Member
 
Citydriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Posts: 94
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 40
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertinner View Post
Here's a few pics of a recent job I did. Also one of me. I love my job. Always something different to work on. The nice thing about the company I work for is that they usually let us do our own measuring, fabbing, and install on our own projects. Most other companies your either a shop guy , or a field guy.

http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/ma...453e1.jpg.html
That is a pretty freakin neat building. Did you do the entire exterior?
Citydriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:17 PM   #106
Member
 
tonkatruck35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsatropine View Post
Here is a link to a video I uploaded to my photo bucket. Been in Emergency Medical Services for 15 years. This is a video of the day after the April 2011 tornados that grew to an EF5 and was over a mile and a half wide in this area. It ran over 100 miles.m
Sounds like Southwest Missouri, Joplin area. I came home on emergency leave from the USMC to help in the clean up.... Pretty rough sight to see for some of those guys who have never saw any sort of carnage before. Good on you for what you do though!
tonkatruck35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #107
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 294
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanks: 21
Thanked 25 Times in 15 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Thanks citydriver, Pretty much the entire exterior and alot of the framing. The gray corrugated panels were existing, but had to remove much of it to redo the windows( original contractor flashed them incorrectly). And everything that you see that is yellow was originally coated with a fiberglass resin, which failed.

So the homeowners battled leaks for a few years until they decided to call us for a quote on a metal roof. which also included rebuilding the framework of most of the building that had the fiberglass on it. And the removal of the windows

We weren't even sure if we were able to do the project as some of the radius panels had such a tight radius that the manufacturer never even attempted that tight of a panel before. But all went well. Was a fun project, but was glad when it came to an end.
__________________
2011 ecoscrew 4wd with 3.55 gears. Bilstein 5100s front(3/4" setting) and back, RAS susp., Weathertech floor mats, Katzkin leather, fx tails, added reverse lights, LT275/70r18 duratracs for winter, and LT265/70r17 for summer. (coming soon-bilinvic retros)
mastertinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:21 PM   #108
just waitn 4 snow
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: south dakota
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default 2500 horse with 6 turbos

Post a picture of what you do at work-mine-pics-033.jpg
ecoboostplussnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:41 PM   #109
Member
 
Citydriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Posts: 94
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 40
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertinner View Post
Thanks citydriver, Pretty much the entire exterior and alot of the framing. The gray corrugated panels were existing, but had to remove much of it to redo the windows( original contractor flashed them incorrectly). And everything that you see that is yellow was originally coated with a fiberglass resin, which failed.

So the homeowners battled leaks for a few years until they decided to call us for a quote on a metal roof. which also included rebuilding the framework of most of the building that had the fiberglass on it. And the removal of the windows

We weren't even sure if we were able to do the project as some of the radius panels had such a tight radius that the manufacturer never even attempted that tight of a panel before. But all went well. Was a fun project, but was glad when it came to an end.
Dang that's crazy. The original contractor really messed it up by the sounds of it. Then again it's not a typical building. In any event, nice job.
Citydriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:52 PM   #110
PJB
Senior Member
5 Year Member
 
PJB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rotterdam, NY
Posts: 2,767
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Thanks: 1
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComQuest View Post
@PJB Thankd for sharing. Look interesting. What is a train scale?
.
Its for weighing train cars. This company gets tanker car loads of product and weighs them as they come in and they also weigh what theyre storing in tanker cars.
__________________
Paul
'11 GMC Sierra SLE extended cab Z71- 5.3
'12 E350 XL- 5.4 (company vehicle)
(traded in my '06 F150 5/9/14)
PJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:52 PM
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.