Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Off-Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-04-2014, 11:49 PM   #38891
Senior Member
 
Krack499's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northeast iowa
Posts: 8,160
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanks: 61
Thanked 87 Times in 82 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000fordf1504x4 View Post
This 08 dmax pulled today and broke his drive shaft in half and almost broke the tie rod ends
#chevyproblems
__________________
My build thread http://www.f150forum.com/f78/krack49...11/?styleid=14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackedup00 View Post
I go until I feel like the tool is gonna break
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
Fill with fluid until it comes out the hole.
Krack499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:57 PM   #38892
Senior Member
 
Jacob.P93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Montana
Posts: 5,717
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanks: 41
Thanked 79 Times in 78 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000fordf1504x4 View Post
This 08 dmax pulled today and broke his drive shaft in half and almost broke the tie rod ends

To much tq!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jferg92 View Post
Periods my friend, periods. Sometimes punctuation works wonders when expressing your thoughts.
Jacob.P93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:57 PM   #38893
Senior Member
 
Cmanjr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 2,538
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Thanks: 59
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Lol this basically sums up my night. Watching stand up comedy movies on netflix on my laptop while visiting my grandparents in NC... My grandparents and parents are downstairs watching some movie on the DVD player.
Attached Thumbnails
The official 97-03 group BS Thread-image-872826443.jpg   The official 97-03 group BS Thread-image-1859477476.jpg  
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krack499 View Post
It says it's a 5 cylinder and it's missing a drive shaft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackedup00 View Post
Just pull it out and see what happens. Yes... I know what I said
Cmanjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:59 PM   #38894
resident post whore
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 75,377
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanks: 10
Thanked 38 Times in 38 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob.P93 View Post

To much tq!
Nope I'm going with bad driveshaft angle because it had about a 6in lift on it but it was pretty hopped up and it doesn't take much to snap an aluminum driveshaft
__________________
This country boy love is what You need
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f15012 View Post
One thing in life I would like to go without experiencing is getting raped by another person's dad...
2000fordf1504x4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:00 AM   #38895
resident post whore
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 75,377
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanks: 10
Thanked 38 Times in 38 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krack499 View Post

#chevyproblems
I'm guessing it was funded by his parents someone said his dad owned some repair shop
__________________
This country boy love is what You need
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f15012 View Post
One thing in life I would like to go without experiencing is getting raped by another person's dad...
2000fordf1504x4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:00 AM   #38896
Senior Member
 
Jacob.P93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Montana
Posts: 5,717
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanks: 41
Thanked 79 Times in 78 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000fordf1504x4 View Post
Nope I'm going with bad driveshaft angle because it had about a 6in lift on it but it was pretty hopped up and it doesn't take much to snap an aluminum driveshaft
#tq problems.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jferg92 View Post
Periods my friend, periods. Sometimes punctuation works wonders when expressing your thoughts.
Jacob.P93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:03 AM   #38897
resident post whore
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 75,377
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanks: 10
Thanked 38 Times in 38 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob.P93 View Post

#tq problems.
I'm still not going with that was the cause he had it hopping pretty bad because the front wheels were jaming back and forth so that's what most likely did it he wasn't on it hard enough for it to have been torque
__________________
This country boy love is what You need
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f15012 View Post
One thing in life I would like to go without experiencing is getting raped by another person's dad...
2000fordf1504x4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:14 AM   #38898
Senior Member
 
Krack499's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northeast iowa
Posts: 8,160
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanks: 61
Thanked 87 Times in 82 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmanjr View Post
Lol this basically sums up my night. Watching stand up comedy movies on netflix on my laptop while visiting my grandparents in NC... My grandparents and parents are downstairs watching some movie on the DVD player.
I went to a truck/tractor pull and then fireworks
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000fordf1504x4 View Post

Nope I'm going with bad driveshaft angle because it had about a 6in lift on it but it was pretty hopped up and it doesn't take much to snap an aluminum driveshaft
Non of the chevys at the pull here snapped anything but almost all of them had to make 3 point turns where the other trucks made it easily because of tire rub from those hideous square wheel wells
__________________
My build thread http://www.f150forum.com/f78/krack49...11/?styleid=14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackedup00 View Post
I go until I feel like the tool is gonna break
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
Fill with fluid until it comes out the hole.
Krack499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:21 AM   #38899
resident post whore
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 75,377
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanks: 10
Thanked 38 Times in 38 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krack499 View Post
I went to a truck/tractor pull and then fireworks

Non of the chevys at the pull here snapped anything but almost all of them had to make 3 point turns where the other trucks made it easily because of tire rub from those hideous square wheel wells
That was the only Chevy the rest were fords and one dodge
__________________
This country boy love is what You need
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f15012 View Post
One thing in life I would like to go without experiencing is getting raped by another person's dad...
2000fordf1504x4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:31 AM   #38900
Senior Member
 
Jacob.P93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Montana
Posts: 5,717
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanks: 41
Thanked 79 Times in 78 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000fordf1504x4 View Post
I'm still not going with that was the cause he had it hopping pretty bad because the front wheels were jaming back and forth so that's what most likely did it he wasn't on it hard enough for it to have been torque
Haha I'm only giving you ****!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jferg92 View Post
Periods my friend, periods. Sometimes punctuation works wonders when expressing your thoughts.
Jacob.P93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:31 AM
 
 
 
Reply

Tags
"i'm gay"-hunter, 02supercrew5.4 was here, browning is a light whore, chevy is better than ford, country rocks, f-15dy boyz are gay, fords better then chevy, found a potato in my bum, haha... squirrel!, hunter prefers chevy, hunters gf is 15, i farted and it stunk, i like tags on my men, klu klux klan, malibuuuu!, meth is amazing, nick is a homo, nick is a troll, tackle likes me -nick, tackle likes men, tacklelikesitinthepooper, want's a gay sticky, who the hell reads tags?, wice burna

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.