Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans (http://www.f150forum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.f150forum.com/f15/)
-   -   The official 97-03 group BS Thread (http://www.f150forum.com/f15/official-97-03-group-bs-thread-213054/)

06malibu 06-06-2013 06:15 PM

The official 97-03 group BS Thread
 
Group chat for 97-03 guys and gals. Talk about anything from work to what your doing next weekend, stories or the news. Lets try and keep this between our generation trucks.

MyFX4Project 06-06-2013 06:40 PM

Slowly but surely we'll get everyone over here. I usually never check off topic section so we need to spread the word.

06malibu 06-06-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyFX4Project (Post 2750385)
Slowly but surely we'll get everyone over here. I usually never check off topic section so we need to spread the word.

Yea I'll post a link tonight in the show em off thread. Hopefully this'll pick up and be a good group talk

03f15012 06-06-2013 07:17 PM

This'll work quite nicely... F*cking weather was shit today... Couldn't work on the truck like I wanted to... :glare:

MyFX4Project 06-06-2013 07:20 PM

Least you can still drive it!! My tranny went out 2 weeks ago but I get it back tomorrow and I'm stoked!! Gonna be fresh rebuild with a shift kit.

03f15012 06-06-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyFX4Project (Post 2750501)
Least you can still drive it!! My tranny went out 2 weeks ago but I get it back tomorrow and I'm stoked!! Gonna be fresh rebuild with a shift kit.

True. From what I head from my dad, the PO had the tranny rebuilt not too long before I got it! :thumbsup: Im almost done with it too.... Just gotta splice into the interior reverse lamp wire and the fog lamp wire...

06malibu 06-06-2013 07:24 PM

we've had so much ran here in the last 2 weeks it sucks. Hopefully it dont come back, goin to the lake for a week Saturday :D

01f1502wd 06-06-2013 07:48 PM

this weekend Ill be working on my truck. gonna put my coil spacers back in, add a couple leafs to the rear to level it. hopefully will finish it up friday evening.

03f15012 06-06-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 06malibu (Post 2750522)
we've had so much ran here in the last 2 weeks it sucks. Hopefully it dont come back, goin to the lake for a week Saturday :D

Its been raining most of the week. Last night it stormed real bad, plus its raining right now...

greenheadkiller98 06-06-2013 07:50 PM

Do you use a spring compressor or is there another way to do it


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com