Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Off-Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Old 02-26-2007, 01:34 AM   #1
5 Year Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shakezone
Angry not a typical saturday night..I HATE COPS!!

well lets see here this is how it started..... me and a couple of my friends were gonna go hit up the strip and they wanted to drink.... since i dont drink i decided to be the designated driver.... we go driving around like idiots and find out about a party in la quinta like 20 miles away so we decide to go.... it was 5 dollars to get in but free beer i was the last one in from my friends so i payed the 5 bucks and then all of a suddden a hott girls comes up to me sayin hey come here wahts ur name lets have a conversation and i was thinking it my head "IM A SCORE TONIGHT" but then she askes me whos party is this and who inviteed me i said i jsut came with some friends that invited us.. then she turns to the girl that i handed the money to and asked her if i payed and she said NO .. i was like wtf ya i payed and had was arguing for al little bit then they said i was coo..... so then the night went on pretty good and then the same girl comes up to me again asking for an apology and this and that... i said to her, "its because im mexican isnt it" i was the only mexican there and she was like nah blah blah blah... but ya then a couple mins later we get a knock on the house door and it was the cops the girls that were throwing the party decided not to open the door and to turn off the lights so the cops can go away .... i was like wtf just open it they wont say anything just to turn the music down and stay inside but no.. they had to blow the situation out of porporsion then like 10 mins go by and the cops were about to knock that door down.. the girls open the door and there was like about 50 beer cans just sittin on the living room table and the cops said "u think this is funny well now we are gonna impound all of the cars outside and get eveyrones names and give sobriety tests and get peoples names.. all my friends and i got scared we went into one of the rooms and there was 2 people about to DO IT! lol they were nice and said hey well hope u guys are havin fun and talk to u laters and so did that one guy said take it easy guys take care.. we were like ok.. and then i walk back to the living room and then i look behind me and all my friends were gone....i didnt know anyone else at the party and all of a sudden they call me and said go out the back door and jump the wall and go through the other street... so i do that and i walk in front of the house to get to my truck and there were 4 cop cars and one outside giving a test so i walk all natural and get to my truck and pick them up on the next street and took offf.. that was such a close calllll lol
shakezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:13 AM   #2
Ty
5 Year Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews

thats why wou need to live in a place where you can have ice shcaks....

Our new one is about 12x16 feet, which is about the size of a moderate sized kids room.
Ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:53 AM   #3
5 Year Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews

That seems like a interesting night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooly1 View Post
^^^ Satan has more fun. Hookers, drugs, alcohol, Eminem. Heaven is uneventful.

Complete mod list. HERE
LovetheTide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:53 AM