Norman's Mudder's "I Can Count To Pertater" Thread... - Page 19336 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans



Norman's Mudder's "I Can Count To Pertater" Thread...

Closed Thread
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2014, 10:57 PM   #193351
Senior Member
 
Brett2013fx4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 3,233
Thanked 192 Times in 177 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCFX2013 View Post
Hopefully that 03 checks out tomorrow so I can buy it. Hell of a deal.
Beater truck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringleader View Post

They are huge, but it's Michael Bay...everything is big lol.
Lol I kinda want another transformers not gonna lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000fordf1504x4 View Post

I know it is lol my wheels I don't care about tho because they are pitted and flacking bad but I bought the truck with them that way
Get them powder coated lol jk. I scrubbed the back of mine and they are pitted a lil. It drives me nuts now so I gotta figure out whether to paint the back with flat black spray paint or just do it with plastidip
Brett2013fx4 is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 10:58 PM   #193352
resident post whore
5 Year Member
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 102,281
Thanked 58 Times in 58 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett2013fx4 View Post

Beater truck?

Lol I kinda want another transformers not gonna lie

Get them powder coated lol jk. I scrubbed the back of mine and they are pitted a lil. It drives me nuts now so I gotta figure out whether to paint the back with flat black spray paint or just do it with plastidip
Idk and I want to get a new set because the factory ones are ugly but I can't decide what to get
2000fordf1504x4 is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 11:00 PM   #193353
Senior Member
 
Brett2013fx4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 3,233
Thanked 192 Times in 177 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000fordf1504x4 View Post

Idk and I want to get a new set because the factory ones are ugly but I can't decide what to get
Yeah that's an expensive decision lol I change my mind weekly on rims I want. I found a set of forces I look at like everyday but my bank account will never let me get them lol
Brett2013fx4 is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 11:03 PM   #193354
resident post whore
5 Year Member
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 102,281
Thanked 58 Times in 58 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett2013fx4 View Post

Yeah that's an expensive decision lol I change my mind weekly on rims I want. I found a set of forces I look at like everyday but my bank account will never let me get them lol
I want a set like this off my old truck but they discontinued them

Norman's Mudder's "I Can Count To Pertater" Thread...-forumrunner_20140808_210042.jpg
2000fordf1504x4 is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 11:04 PM   #193355
Ambitious but Rubbish
 
HCFX2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 17,989
Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,259 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett2013fx4 View Post
Beater truck? Lol I kinda want another transformers not gonna lie Get them powder coated lol jk. I scrubbed the back of mine and they are pitted a lil. It drives me nuts now so I gotta figure out whether to paint the back with flat black spray paint or just do it with plastidip
If it checks out I'll see if my brother wants it, if he doesn't, I'll use it as a beater or sell it for a profit.
HCFX2013 is online now  
Old 08-08-2014, 11:05 PM   #193356
Batteries Not Included
 
sgtpatiolantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Red Deer, AB
Posts: 15,498
Thanked 293 Times in 189 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCFX2013 View Post
Hopefully that 03 checks out tomorrow so I can buy it. Hell of a deal.
Where is it, Bro?
sgtpatiolantern is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 11:07 PM   #193357
Ambitious but Rubbish
 
HCFX2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 17,989
Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,259 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtpatiolantern View Post
Where is it, Bro?
At my dealership, it's a trade in that's getting dropped off tomorrow. As of now, all I know is that it's a black 2003 FX4 Supercab with 200,000 kms and they want a little over $2k. If it's not clapped out and doesn't need a bunch of work it's pretty much a no brainer regardless of what we'll do with it.
HCFX2013 is online now  
Old 08-08-2014, 11:09 PM   #193358
Batteries Not Included
 
sgtpatiolantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Red Deer, AB
Posts: 15,498
Thanked 293 Times in 189 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCFX2013 View Post
At my dealership, it's a trade in that's getting dropped off tomorrow. As of now, all I know is that it's a black 2003 FX4 Supercab with 200,000 kms and they want a little over $2k. If it's not clapped out and doesn't need a bunch of work it's pretty much a no brainer regardless of what we'll do with it.
Nice.
sgtpatiolantern is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 11:16 PM   #193359
Ambitious but Rubbish
 
HCFX2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 17,989
Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,259 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtpatiolantern View Post
Nice.
I don't know much about the 97-03's but it should look something like this:

Name:  image-3262490911.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  45.0 KB
HCFX2013 is online now  
Old 08-08-2014, 11:19 PM   #193360
resident post whore
5 Year Member
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 102,281
Thanked 58 Times in 58 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCFX2013 View Post

I don't know much about the 97-03's but it should look something like this:
Yup that should be it in a nutshell
2000fordf1504x4 is offline  
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Replaced front fuel pump; still not working spinningchurro 1987 - 1996 F150 6 10-23-2015 11:01 PM
95 2WD inner/outer tie rods tips and tricks? ericantonio Suspension & Brakes 3 09-10-2015 12:29 PM
Tire size selection help! 1989 f-150 Off-Road Section 10 09-09-2015 06:15 AM
2006 Lariat First Post TXFE82 Introductions 3 09-04-2015 04:38 PM


Tags
4 dates/this is the one!, burns when i pee, custom poop pants, fml!, going nite-nite, hate my boss, heard thunder...peed self, i can't stop posting!, i just farted!, i need to fart!, i'm hungry, jacob edited this haha, look what i'm eating, need to get a life, newfie lives!, panties in a bunch, preferred shaver, puppy jumping, sister is mean to me, talk about the same crap, too short/tall/fat/skinny, tummy hurts...must poop, washing my truck again, wear my big boy pant's

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 AM.


Copyright 2006 - 2016 F150Forum.com