Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Off-Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Norman's Mudder's "I Can Count To Pertater" Thread...

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2014, 01:21 PM   #190511
resident post whore
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 82,180
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca View Post

How dare you... they sound amazing. Heart-stopping amazing.
They deep fry to much stuff
__________________
This country boy love is what You need
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f15012 View Post
One thing in life I would like to go without experiencing is getting raped by another person's dad...
2000fordf1504x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:22 PM   #190512
Badge Bunny
5 Year Member
 
Becca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 23,135
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Thanked 61 Times in 50 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000fordf1504x4 View Post

They deep fry to much stuff
That's what county fairs are for.
__________________

RIP my silver monster truck ... Current vehicle: 2014 Charger R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasinger3000 View Post
lol i feel like a pos when i go to a strip club.
Becca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:23 PM   #190513
Badge Bunny
5 Year Member
 
Becca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 23,135
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Thanked 61 Times in 50 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

There's a friend on my FB who has a baby, and she took a selfie with her baby. And she's doing the duck face... wtf bitch, you are 26 years old...
__________________

RIP my silver monster truck ... Current vehicle: 2014 Charger R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasinger3000 View Post
lol i feel like a pos when i go to a strip club.
Becca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:27 PM   #190514
resident post whore
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 82,180
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca View Post

That's what county fairs are for.
We don't really do that at the ones here we just have a lot of motor sports like derby figure 8s and stuff like that
__________________
This country boy love is what You need
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f15012 View Post
One thing in life I would like to go without experiencing is getting raped by another person's dad...
2000fordf1504x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:31 PM   #190515
Badge Bunny
5 Year Member
 
Becca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 23,135
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Thanked 61 Times in 50 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000fordf1504x4 View Post

We don't really do that at the ones here we just have a lot of motor sports like derby figure 8s and stuff like that
Our county fairs are giant. Maybe that's the difference lol
__________________

RIP my silver monster truck ... Current vehicle: 2014 Charger R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasinger3000 View Post
lol i feel like a pos when i go to a strip club.
Becca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:33 PM   #190516
resident post whore
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 82,180
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca View Post

Our county fairs are giant. Maybe that's the difference lol
Ya ours are not really big and there's only one actual county fair around here and it'd next month the state fair is going on now tho
__________________
This country boy love is what You need
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f15012 View Post
One thing in life I would like to go without experiencing is getting raped by another person's dad...
2000fordf1504x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:33 PM   #190517
Two Milkmen Go Comedy!
 
03f15012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: North Charleston, SC
Posts: 11,798
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Thanked 242 Times in 221 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to 03f15012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca View Post
There's a friend on my FB who has a baby, and she took a selfie with her baby. And she's doing the duck face... wtf bitch, you are 26 years old...
__________________
Build thread, because everyone likes another build thread to go with the thousands of others!

http://www.f150forum.com/f78/03f150s...thread-244877/
03f15012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:34 PM   #190518
Ahahahahahaha!!!
 
Buddhaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ethiopia, Mongoria
Posts: 13,728
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Mmm Doritos ...
Attached Thumbnails
Norman's Mudder's "I Can Count To Pertater" Thread...-forumrunner_20140725_133434.jpg  
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by opinyawn View Post
So what you are saying that the U.S. should invade Mars and plant marijuana there and sell it to Muslims until their culture collapses and we are then dominant and have the resources to build yet another Death Star! Well, let me tell you how wrong you are for thinking that!
Buddhaman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:37 PM   #190519
Ahahahahahaha!!!
 
Buddhaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ethiopia, Mongoria
Posts: 13,728
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca View Post
There's a friend on my FB who has a baby, and she took a selfie with her baby. And she's doing the duck face... wtf bitch, you are 26 years old...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by opinyawn View Post
So what you are saying that the U.S. should invade Mars and plant marijuana there and sell it to Muslims until their culture collapses and we are then dominant and have the resources to build yet another Death Star! Well, let me tell you how wrong you are for thinking that!
Buddhaman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:38 PM   #190520
Kevin's Girl <3
 
93F-150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 38,572
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000fordf1504x4 View Post
Ya ours are not really big and there's only one actual county fair around here and it'd next month the state fair is going on now tho
you need to go to the Brown County fair in Aberdeen, definitely worth going to. races, rodeo, concerts, rides, vendors, they got it all and the state fair is always first weekend in september i think
__________________
~*~Country Girl Forever~*~
93F-150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:38 PM
 
 
 
Reply


Tags
4 dates/this is the one!, burns when i pee, custom poop pants, fml!, going nite-nite, hate my boss, heard thunder...peed self, i can't stop posting!, i just farted!, i need to fart!, i'm hungry, jacob edited this haha, look what i'm eating, need to get a life, newfie lives!, panties in a bunch, preferred shaver, puppy jumping, sister is mean to me, too short/tall/fat/skinny, tummy hurts...must poop, wear my big boy pant's

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:10 AM.


Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.