Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Off-Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Norman's Mudder's "I Can Count To Pertater" Thread...

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2014, 12:42 PM   #186151
Badge Bunny
5 Year Member
 
Becca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 23,205
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Thanked 61 Times in 50 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Haha, Canada! From Toy Story.
Attached Images
 
__________________

RIP my silver monster truck ... Current vehicle: 2014 Charger R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasinger3000 View Post
lol i feel like a pos when i go to a strip club.
Becca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:47 PM   #186152
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 16,827
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Thanked 1,630 Times in 1,066 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Rode in both the new CLA250 4Matic and CLA45 AMG. Wasn't overly impressed with either.
HCFX2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:49 PM   #186153
Badge Bunny
5 Year Member
 
Becca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 23,205
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Thanked 61 Times in 50 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreFXFour View Post
Rode in both the new CLA250 4Matic and CLA45 AMG. Wasn't overly impressed with either.
Glad I picked Ghost then, because it was between him and the CLA.
__________________

RIP my silver monster truck ... Current vehicle: 2014 Charger R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasinger3000 View Post
lol i feel like a pos when i go to a strip club.
Becca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:02 PM   #186154
Senior Member
 
BobLobLaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 19,458
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Thanked 205 Times in 160 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca View Post
Haha, Canada! From Toy Story.
So true lol. Whenever I look at books or magazines they show both prices. Canada is always marked up $5 to $20.
BobLobLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:07 PM   #186155
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 16,827
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Thanked 1,630 Times in 1,066 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca View Post
Glad I picked Ghost then, because it was between him and the CLA.
Handled great, rode surprisingly well, Just no power. Or maybe it had power, but it didn't feel like it.

The 45 AMG addressed the power issue, but the exhaust was too loud and ricey for a 4cyl. I'm a huge Benz snob but I wouldn't have one.
HCFX2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:10 PM   #186156
Badge Bunny
5 Year Member
 
Becca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 23,205
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Thanked 61 Times in 50 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreFXFour View Post

Handled great, rode surprisingly well, Just no power. Or maybe it had power, but it didn't feel like it.

The 45 AMG addressed the power issue, but the exhaust was too loud and ricey for a 4cyl. I'm a huge Benz snob but I wouldn't have one.
The platform is nice. I just wish they would have given it more "oomph". Plus, it was $47k for a loaded one with sport trim. I'll take the extra 200hp with the same options for the same price, thank you lol
__________________

RIP my silver monster truck ... Current vehicle: 2014 Charger R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasinger3000 View Post
lol i feel like a pos when i go to a strip club.
Becca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:16 PM   #186157
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 16,827
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Thanked 1,630 Times in 1,066 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca View Post
The platform is nice. I just wish they would have given it more "oomph". Plus, it was $47k for a loaded one with sport trim. I'll take the extra 200hp with the same options for the same price, thank you lol
We were saying yesterday (my friend works for Mercedes) that there needs to be something in between the 250 and AMG. Something not quite as "look at me, I'm a douchenozzle" like the CLA45, but better than the "I've got the same HP as a $28,000 Civic Si" CLA250. 270-280hp or so would be perfect for that car.
HCFX2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:18 PM   #186158
Badge Bunny
5 Year Member
 
Becca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 23,205
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Thanked 61 Times in 50 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreFXFour View Post

We were saying yesterday (my friend works for Mercedes) that there needs to be something in between the 250 and AMG. Something not quite as "look at me, I'm a douchenozzle" like the CLA45, but better than the "I've got the same HP as a $28,000 Civic Si" CLA250. 270-280hp or so would be perfect for that car.
I agree.
__________________

RIP my silver monster truck ... Current vehicle: 2014 Charger R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasinger3000 View Post
lol i feel like a pos when i go to a strip club.
Becca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:35 PM   #186159
Nobody Important
 
boy_welder2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: oh-IO
Posts: 2,290
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 38 Times in 30 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by my67falcon View Post
Hey, got me a FB fan. She sent me this:

Woot woot.
I got it too. I already called dibs on her
__________________
2010 F150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L--see My Garage for details My fuel economy
2004 Mercury Gran Marquis GS
2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT
boy_welder2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:39 PM   #186160
Nobody Important
 
boy_welder2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: oh-IO
Posts: 2,290
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 38 Times in 30 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca View Post
android app users: What version of the app do you currently have?
1.3.18
__________________
2010 F150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L--see My Garage for details My fuel economy
2004 Mercury Gran Marquis GS
2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT
boy_welder2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:39 PM
 
 
 
Reply


Tags
4 dates/this is the one!, burns when i pee, custom poop pants, fml!, going nite-nite, hate my boss, heard thunder...peed self, i can't stop posting!, i just farted!, i need to fart!, i'm hungry, jacob edited this haha, look what i'm eating, need to get a life, newfie lives!, panties in a bunch, preferred shaver, puppy jumping, sister is mean to me, talk about the same crap, too short/tall/fat/skinny, tummy hurts...must poop, washing my truck again, wear my big boy pant's

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.