Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Off-Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to F150 Forum!
Welcome to F150 Forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 09-15-2012, 07:05 PM   #1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Needing some advice

Well my fiancé left me and told me to leave and took our 2 year old son.. So I was forced to move 3 hours away to my parents house and I'm completely screwed.. I had an 09 stx in November I sold to throw in 15,000$ on some of my fiancés family land up for sale that we wanted to keep in the family.. At that time my hours were slow so insurance on the truck I bought was 300$ cheaper in her dads name so we went that route to save some cash.. Also we cancelled a joint account at a local bank because we had problems with them.. Since I always work she went in to set up a bank account at a bank we were switching too.. Since I never got around to going in and signing paperwork for being on the account or a primary " didn't think I'd get left of course " basically my truck and all of the money I had in there is now hers.. Also being kicked on the streets forced me to quit my job and move here since I don't have transportation or money now.. I love my son and miss him bad and I'm trying to get a truck through my parents right now but im clueless on what to do.. I've got a buddy I can live with that's 20 minutes away from my son but i cant move in with him until posdibly next weekI'm just mentally screwed.. Kicked out on the street with no money no vehicle or anything.. I've got a couple pairs of shorts and 2 t shirts and my guns.. I have picked up my son from pre school everyday.. Taken care of him played with him etc.. And he's layed right beside me every night since he was born just about.. I'm a good father and I love my son Justin unconditionally and can't stand not being with him.. Fiancé has nothing to worry about.. She lives in a nice house with a pool and huge yard etc right next door to her parents house.. Every paycheck she gets goes straight into the bank and is used for whatever she wants.. Her grandparents are paying the bills and her parents pay her car note etc.. And I have no idea what to do.. She " doesn't love me anymore " and doesn't like the fact I don't really get along with her family.. Gotta sell some guns to be able to have a little bit of money but I just don't know what to do... Any advice is appreciated I'm totally blindsided by this cold hearted sht
Old 09-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #2
Eat. Sleep. Lift.

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

You have to lawyer up and see what they can do about your son. That's first priority. I know it can be costly, but its necessary and your son is worth it. You may be screwed on the rest, and that blows, but they are material items. I'm sure you have already learned from the choices you made concerning the banks and your truck. Protect yourself in future relationships.

I wish you the best man.
The truth is that you may not have what it takes, you may not be committed enough, you may not have the discipline, you may not put in enough effort, you might not work hard enough, you do not believe in yourself, you're full of excuses, you get distracted too easy. To wrap it up in one statement: you really don't ing care enough.
amick218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:54 PM   #3

Do lawyers work in payment plans usually? Have 0$
Old 09-15-2012, 07:55 PM   #4
opinions are like *****...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROWNINGFX4
Some do, but you usually need something for a down payment
Old 09-15-2012, 07:58 PM   #5
Eat. Sleep. Lift.

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROWNINGFX4
They all charge differently, if you look around you may be able to find one willing to work with you. They usually need some kind of small down.

I'm not positive but you may want to look into some kind of legal help through the Salvation Army service centers or other charitable/state/low income programs for help with this.
The truth is that you may not have what it takes, you may not be committed enough, you may not have the discipline, you may not put in enough effort, you might not work hard enough, you do not believe in yourself, you're full of excuses, you get distracted too easy. To wrap it up in one statement: you really don't ing care enough.
amick218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:12 AM   #6

Call the Bar Association in Florida. The state Bar, or county bar where you live, may have a lawyer referral service and can put you in touch with an attorney that will charge based on your income, or lack of. Also beware what you post on-line, it will never go away and anyone can see/use it later. But as said earlier, get an attorney.
fx2black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:58 PM   #7

Get an attorney as fast as you can
904builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:58 PM