Forum Police Rant - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Off-Topic

Forum Police Rant

Old 01-25-2016, 07:25 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Forum Police Rant

I am on this forum daily and am surprised to see the amount of internet policing some of you are compelled to attempt here. Some feel the need to criticize and scrutinize what others chose to do to or with their trucks for the greater good of their self-importance.

I posted about hauling weight in my truck, I was told I was a danger to everyone on the road and put innocent lives at risk...

I posted that I tinted my windows and was told that it is a darwin mod, I will probably kill pedestrians, and tint means I have dope in my truck.

Someone wants to put an i-pad in their dash, they are told they will be distracted and kill people, etc. etc. etc.

I see plenty of posts where people feel the need to cry or quote the statute numbers and laws that us forum "rebels" are breaking.
I just wonder if these are the kids who got wedgies throughout their entire childhood and possibly even into adulthood. Are peoples lives really that boring that they need to try to save the world one f150 forum poster at a time?

Relax a little, loosen up your panties and let people share their mods without voicing any crybaby opinions at them. I can't help it add words like "golly gee" , "gee wilicers", "good golly" and "holy cow" to those posts when I read them. (I do admit that I am slightly entertained while doing that).

Thanks in advance for your cooperation, if you choose not to, the wedgies will continue.

Join F150Forum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford F150 fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford F150 Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Ford F150 fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your F150 you'll find that F150Forum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join F150Forum.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

-->
Old 01-25-2016, 07:43 PM   #2

Some folks may feel that we all share the road and the last thing they need is another millennial dope smoking fool diving over pedestrians while phucking around with some gadget in their dash instead of piloting their 5000b vehicle because just driving is boring or for old folks.

If you had a friend get killed by some kid who was paying more attention to his device than the road you may feel the need to speak up and point out the fact based reasons such mods are dumb.

But hey. The internet is a scary place. If you put it out there be prepared for someone to say its sucks and you're an idiot. If you don't want people to do that then don't post. Just run your ideas past your friends or people that will support you whatever you do like your mom.

Now more importantly... can anyone in the NY area pick me up from my tint appointment tomorow
Old 01-25-2016, 07:46 PM   #3
RVJ

In for the entertainment value.
Old 01-25-2016, 07:47 PM   #4

Old 01-25-2016, 07:51 PM   #5
5 Year Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13. View Post
Now more importantly... can anyone in the NY area pick me up from my tint appointment tomorow
Tint?! You're just asking to kill someone with a tint! And what are you trying to hide??? DOPE?! Illegal guns?! Or worse... IMMIGRANTS?!

It's only the internet and everyone has an opinion.

Front Window Tint, Line-X'd Bed, Husky Floor Liners
eptesicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 07:53 PM   #6
Ford4life
5 Year Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eptesicus View Post

Tint?! You're just asking to kill someone with a tint! And what are you trying to hide??? DOPE?! Illegal guns?! Or worse... IMMIGRANTS?!

It's only the internet and everyone has an opinion.
Where abouts? I'll be free all day.
Old 01-25-2016, 08:00 PM   #7

funny you posted this, OP. I was just wondering: what would happen if we took all the members from here, put them in a big room and asked the question: "so guys, EB or 5.0?""tint or no tint" "can you tow that big-*** camper with a 5.0?" you know, the usual...

how many would stay quiet, when would the brawl start, how many bodies on stretchers at the end?
130428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 08:06 PM   #8

Phucking communists that's why.
2011XLT5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 08:10 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughFX4 View Post
Where abouts? I'll be free all day.
If you leave now you might get here on time!
Old 01-25-2016, 08:45 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecopat View Post
funny you posted this, OP. I was just wondering: what would happen if we took all the members from here, put them in a big room and asked the question: "so guys, EB or 5.0?""tint or no tint" "can you tow that big-*** camper with a 5.0?" you know, the usual...

how many would stay quiet, when would the brawl start, how many bodies on stretchers at the end?
I would think that the men of the group would have somewhat intelligent and civil arguments. Then there would be "that 1 guy" who tightens his suspense straps and throws his fedora or fanny pack in a child like fit trying to get his point accross. He would then proceed to get his teeth stomped into the back of his head. that would open up all the wounds from his childhood that drum circles, vegan diet, and self help books had suppressed up until that point.
The other weenies would see the consequences and keep quiet and let the grown folks talk.
Then the forum will be filled with posts crying about people drinking, being loud, and bullying.