All things Political!! BK2 Rules, Newer Poll! - Page 719 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans



View Poll Results: Should the electoral college remain or should it be switched to popular vote?
Yes, they should remain the way they are. 119 32.08%
No, it should be up to popular vote. 252 67.92%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

All things Political!! BK2 Rules, Newer Poll!

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2014, 02:34 PM   #7181
Administrator
5 Year Member
 
ymeski56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Long Beach Calimexifornia
Posts: 33,663
Thanked 895 Times in 506 Posts
Default




Crisis in Ferguson: More businesses looted overnight
St Louis County Police confirm at least 200 of their officers are on scene and helping handle the situation. They confirm the Domino’s Pizza on West Florissant was set fire and burned. They also confirm multiple businesses vandalized and looted. Unbelievably, County Police told Fox 2 News that its officers were at the Ferguson Market earlier when looters showed up, but were ordered to “Stand down” by incident commanders at the scene and basically withdrew and allowed the looters to have their way with the store.

See Link: http://fox2now.com/2014/08/16/crisis-in-ferguson/

Last edited by ymeski56; 08-16-2014 at 02:37 PM.
ymeski56 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 06:24 PM   #7182
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 232
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Default

I just read that Gov. Nixon (no relation AFAIK) has declared a state of emergency, and imposed a curfew.


http://news.yahoo.com/police-protest...085511380.html
Scott'sF150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:01 PM   #7183
Senior Member
5 Year Member
 
volsbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Suburbs of Chicago
Posts: 11,963
Thanked 68 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott'sF150 View Post
I just read that Gov. Nixon (no relation AFAIK) has declared a state of emergency, and imposed a curfew. http://news.yahoo.com/police-protest...085511380.html
Day late and a dollar short IMO
volsbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:13 PM   #7184
Senior Member
 
Jus Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Hooterville North Carolina
Posts: 1,166
Thanked 159 Times in 145 Posts
Default

Let's see if I can get this right. So someone does something I don't like to someone I probably don't know and as a result I should go steal some stuff.
Okay, I'm missing something here. I just don't get it.
Jus Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:22 PM   #7185
Senior Member
 
Jackedup00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 19,534
Thanked 223 Times in 196 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus Jim View Post
Let's see if I can get this right. So someone does something I don't like to someone I probably don't know and as a result I should go steal some stuff.
Okay, I'm missing something here. I just don't get it.
And in return the someone stealing stuff over doing something they don't like to someone they don't know catches a bullet for stealing. Atleast that's how it would be around here.
Jackedup00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:44 AM   #7186
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 232
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Default

National Guard being sent in.
After all the weeping and gnashing of teeth over "militarized" police, now the folks in Ferguson are gonna experience the real thing.
Scott'sF150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:45 AM   #7187
Senior Member
5 Year Member
 
gone postal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Central NY
Posts: 5,272
Thanked 153 Times in 131 Posts
Default

You do realize that the national guard troops (particularly at the moment) are trained in crowd control, probably at a higher standard than the local police?
gone postal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:37 PM   #7188
 
yanki01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: South Texas
Posts: 1,631
Thanked 227 Times in 178 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymeski56 View Post



Crisis in Ferguson: More businesses looted overnight
St Louis County Police confirm at least 200 of their officers are on scene and helping handle the situation. They confirm the Domino’s Pizza on West Florissant was set fire and burned. They also confirm multiple businesses vandalized and looted. Unbelievably, County Police told Fox 2 News that its officers were at the Ferguson Market earlier when looters showed up, but were ordered to “Stand down” by incident commanders at the scene and basically withdrew and allowed the looters to have their way with the store.

See Link: http://fox2now.com/2014/08/16/crisis-in-ferguson/
jeez, no shame.
yanki01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:57 PM   #7189
Senior Member
5 Year Member
 
volsbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Suburbs of Chicago
Posts: 11,963
Thanked 68 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gone postal View Post
You do realize that the national guard troops (particularly at the moment) are trained in crowd control, probably at a higher standard than the local police?
And I doubt the NG will be given real weapons.
volsbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 02:05 PM   #7190
Administrator
5 Year Member
 
ymeski56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Long Beach Calimexifornia
Posts: 33,663
Thanked 895 Times in 506 Posts
Default

EPIC Rant Against Ferguson Rioters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f0mVn0HH6U#t=70
ymeski56 is online now   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Duel fuel tank neither pump will work F150jelly 6 Cylinder Engines 8 12-25-2015 11:11 PM
Need help with P0022, P0354, and P0355 Chipadelphia 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 13 12-03-2015 09:36 AM
2015 F-150 Steering Vibration idrive Maintenance Shop 3 09-23-2015 11:10 PM
The EPA has changed the rules on corn in gasoline. rtg143 Off-Topic 0 09-08-2015 11:27 PM
Can I Upgrade Wiper Arms To Newer Style? MT-Ford 1987 - 1996 F150 2 09-05-2015 01:58 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 AM.


Copyright © 2006 - 2016 F150Forum.com