2. Do no call a member anything other than their user name/he/she/him/her.
3. Just because you opened this thread doesn't mean you have to reply.
4. If you don't agree with someone or something, and you feel you need to express your opinions. Do it in a mature way. State your views/facts/lies, And thats all you can do. (No matter how much you cuss or try to beat into someone else's head more than likely they are not going to change their* opinion. So we just are not going to do it.)
5. Religion will not be made a focal point of discourse.
6. No satirical substitution of real names.
Results... As of 12/28/12
Regarding electoral collage..
Yes, they should remain the way they are. 18 31.58%
No, it should be up to popular vote. 39 68.42%
Anyone to break these rules will start with a 24 hour ban. (Unless you go off the deep end.)... After that it doubles,doubles,doubles, etc!
I find the gun issue amusing. "There goes our guns!", "no, just stock a lot of ammo!" "My dad is buying us 5 guns if Obama wins"
"Romney signed such a ban as governor of Massachusetts, but he has indicated that he would not support banning assault weapons as president. He did not say why his stance is different now, but in winning the Republican nomination he courted conservative voters who generally oppose gun restrictions, and he was endorsed by the influential National Rifle Association."
More flip flopping, big surprise.
Very true... Romney's assault weapons ban in MA basically takes anything that looks cool and outlaws it...I guarantee Romney would not have changed his stance on guns when it came down to legislation. If he repealed Obama care, and the assault weapons ban, his legacy as a governor would be one giant flip flop. I wouldn't mind if he did flop on these issues, but a tiger can't change his stripes.
Obama winning is no good. I had a feeling the whole time that Romney was a strategic loss for the Republican Party. Picked to tip the election to Barack.
Now how did Obama even win this time? What was his stance on deficits, monetary policy, war, the economy??? What was it? Everything I heard were lies like....
Job creation? How?
Tax the 1%? Why?
There was very little tangible substance outside of rhetoric.
This guy is all about dividing this country and pitting us against each other. How is this not obvious to his supporters??? I've spoken with many, and their answers are usually "umm, he's like me, he gets it".... Gets what? Cause I don't!
I read so much about if Obama did get elected... People saying they were going to move to Canada
They said that during the last election. I remember they beefed up border security and all our border guards got back up sling shots and really really loud police whistles. We waited and prayed........