The 47% argument is absurd. It was simply a poor way to communicate his point - he's human. However, its ALL the Dems have...
I have voted both Dem and Rep. I look at the character, facts, leadership qualities and formulate the best answer. Is not this what we all do? I think not.
What I cant get past are these issues:
1. They keep calling Romney a liar after the debate. The man is a Mormon Bishop and has a VERY good track record of being a faithful person of excellent integrity. Obama on the other hand spent his years being around, and influenced by, people like Jeremiah Alvesta Wright.
2. People keep questioning Romney's net worth and tax records. (1) There is ZERO evidence he's broken the law. (2) The "have nots" hate the "haves". Its simply a jealousy problem American's have. Why are we attacking and penalizing people for wanting to make money and be successful? We should be congratulating them.. Case and point: Jon Stewart slams Romney for being rich a "1 percenter" when Jon Stewart and his wife make $80K/month - also a 1%er... Hypocracy?
3. Romney's background and resume BLOWS away Obama's. Romney is a CLEAR leader with documented and demonstrated success both in business AND in government.
4. Romney hides nothing. His tax issue was personal. The reason he did not want to show people his taxes? For fear of losing votes by the angry and jealous HAVE NOTS! Its that simple and a bit of a paradox. To help the have nots, he needs to be elected. In order to be elected he need not lose their votes. To not lose their votes he must not feed that jealousy fire of the "have nots." So, anyone in the same position would do the same. Funny thing, I believe Romney will do more for the "have nots" that help themselves than Obama has and will. And THEY are trying to vote for the wrong person.... LOL
5. Integrity? Well, my understanding is Romney donated 19% ($3M) of his income to charity in 2011. Obama = 1% and Biden = $300 (total) or like .1%. Who's helping the needy now biotches?
6. If I were hiring someone I would be critical of (1) Personal qualifications for the job and (2) their background/experience. Both have experience. Romney one of CLEAR success and Obama of clear FAILURES. I dont know about you, but I dont like to "wait and pass a bill to see what's in it!" - thanks Pelosi!
7. Romney has worked his entire life. With REAL jobs. He knows business and what makes them work. He knows economies and the issues they face at a state level - and has a track record of success. Obama - not so much... Has he had a real job - ever in the private sector?
8. Romney's background verifiable. Obama - sealed. What is Obama hiding exactly? There's your trust issues.
We NEED a leader PERIOD. What I saw the other night was LEADERSHIP. Dems can call it anything they want, but we saw the true leader and lack thereof... Oh wait, no its the climate or altitude right (FU Gore)...
Obama might be the nicest guy on Earth. But we dont need another Carter. We need a leader with a proven track record.
Off soap box - I feel so much better...
2016 Magnetic Platinum SuperCrew, EB, 3.55 Locker, Max Tow, Tonneau, 5.5 Bed, All options
SOLD: 2011 Candy Red Lariat, EB, 3.73, Max Tow, Tonneau, Firestone Destination2. 82K on it and no issues!