All things Political!!! (BK2 Rules.) - Page 3 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans



View Poll Results: Who are you pulling for?
Obama 19 21.11%
Romney 61 67.78%
Not Voting. 10 11.11%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

All things Political!!! (BK2 Rules.)

Closed Thread
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2012, 06:37 PM   #21
Meaner than Ymeski
5 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
bobkyle2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 23,039
Thanked 781 Times in 456 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunttman01 View Post
I agree with this. Not a romney fan...
Not really a fan of either. Romney is sorta a unknown, We know what Obama does.
bobkyle2 is offline  
Old 09-23-2012, 06:42 PM   #22
Go AZ CATS!
 
cogsbme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 208
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobkyle2 View Post
Not really a fan of either. Romney is sorta a unknown, We know what Obama does.
But is what Obama does good? I think its a 6 in one hand, half dozen in the other argument. I'm most surprised that in a country of 300+ million people I feel like I have to choose between the lesser of two evils.
cogsbme is offline  
Old 09-23-2012, 06:47 PM   #23
Bacon Grower
5 Year Member
 
Hunttman01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 28,158
Thanked 169 Times in 140 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogsbme

But is what Obama does good? I think its a 6 in one hand, half dozen in the other argument. I'm most surprised that in a country of 300+ million people I feel like I have to choose between the lesser of two evils.
Obamacare has benefited several people I know...
Hunttman01 is offline  
Old 09-23-2012, 07:04 PM   #24
Senior Member
5 Year Member
 
jumpseat82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,287
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunttman01
You can't blame everything on the president. Everything has to go through congress. Get a good congress, get a better country
Or give him all the credit
jumpseat82 is offline  
Old 09-23-2012, 07:07 PM   #25
Meaner than Ymeski
5 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
bobkyle2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 23,039
Thanked 781 Times in 456 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogsbme View Post
But is what Obama does good? I think its a 6 in one hand, half dozen in the other argument. I'm most surprised that in a country of 300+ million people I feel like I have to choose between the lesser of two evils.
I feel its better than anyone else could have done. No one is perfect.
bobkyle2 is offline  
Old 09-23-2012, 07:08 PM   #26
Senior Member
5 Year Member
 
jumpseat82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,287
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunttman01

Obamacare has benefited several people I know...
If that's your argument you've been entirely mislead.
jumpseat82 is offline  
Old 09-23-2012, 07:12 PM   #27
Administrator
5 Year Member
 
ymeski56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Long Beach Calimexifornia
Posts: 33,661
Thanked 895 Times in 506 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobkyle2 View Post
I feel its better than anyone else could have done. No one is perfect.
Political Bunny just passed out again!
ymeski56 is offline  
Old 09-23-2012, 07:16 PM   #28
Andrew
5 Year Member
 
red1994ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,361
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Im voting Romney.

Obama has had his chance and we havent really seen "progress"

(For those wondering, I dont define 6 trillion in New Debt as progress)

The media seems to get off on hating Romney, but he has 10x the business experience of Obama. If we are going to see real change in the economy, it is going to come from Romney. If that doesnt happen, then in 4 years he will be on the hot seat.

Same logic as others. World isnt gonna end from a 4 year presidency. Why not give Romney a shot? Even Bill Clinton doesnt like Obama. Hes just waving his party flag.

Even if its a failure at least we wont have to see Michelle anymore.
red1994ford is offline  
Old 09-23-2012, 07:16 PM   #29
Andrew
5 Year Member
 
red1994ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,361
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Because this belongs here not in the drama llama thread!

T'was the night before elections
,And all thru' the town,
Tempers were flaring
Emotions ran up and down.

I, in my bathrobe
With a cat in my lap,
Had shut off the TV,
tired of political crap.

When all of a sudden,
There arose such a noise,
I peered out my window,
Saw Obama and his boys.

They had come for my wallet,
They wanted my pay
To hand out to others
Who had not worked a day!

He snatched up my money,
And quick as a wink,
Jumped back on his bandwagon
As I gagged from the stink.

He then rallied his henchmen
Who were pulling his cart.
I could tell they were out
To tear my country apart!

'On Fannie, on Freddie,
On Biden and Ayers!
On Acorn, on Pelosi'
He screamed at the pairs!

They took off for his cause,
And as they flew out of sight,
I heard him laugh at a nation
Who wouldn't stand up and fight!

So I leave you to think
on this one final note...
IF YOU DON'T WANT SOCIALISM GET OUT AND VOTE !!!!
red1994ford is offline  
Old 09-23-2012, 07:17 PM   #30
Meaner than Ymeski
5 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
bobkyle2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 23,039
Thanked 781 Times in 456 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymeski56 View Post
Political Bunny just passed out again!
Who ran against him last time? I must not have liked them enough to vote for them.

I did not vote last time. Couldn't make up my mind.
bobkyle2 is offline  
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Svt lightning work replica Svtricky Members Builds 30 01-23-2016 09:20 PM
Things your grandfather would say! Martian Off-Topic 91 01-19-2016 12:33 PM
Fast R/C car/trucks. Anybody play with or own? Franchi Motorsports Off-Topic 19 09-15-2015 07:33 PM
Several small issues with 2015..and my expience thus far. treepoint5zero 2015 - Present Ford F150 1 09-10-2015 06:34 PM
Can anyone help me / what is this thing? Red-Ford 1997 - 2003 Ford F150 4 09-07-2015 01:51 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48 AM.


Copyright 2006 - 2016 F150Forum.com