Topic Sponsor
Pre- 1987 / Classic Corner Have a classic Ford F150 truck? Want a classic? Discuss your pre-1987 Ford F150 truck.

What I'm doing with my truck

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2016, 02:09 PM

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
Default What I'm doing with my truck

Well, a few days ago, my radius arm bracket broke while driving my truck. Luckily it broke when I was going slow. The passenger side wheel now sits back in the wheel well and I cant turn right. So, we trailered it back home and the brackets are going to be replaced, the frame is being welded in a bad spot and its getting a better bed and a heavier duty rear bumper. Going to fix the rust on the new bed (only on wheel wells) and put flares on the truck. Then paint the nee bed red and give the rest of the truck a good buffing. After that a truck toolbox and who knows? Drive it for a year or 2 more and then sell it. I like my truck and I love the year but I still want a 70-72 cutlass. It may stay around as a farm truck who knows.
Old 05-22-2016, 06:12 AM
Pretty Quick Learner

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why not keep the truck and get a cutlass? No reason you can't have both.

I have my truck that I know I'm keeping but still want a 89 Jeep Cherokee, 81 Subaru GL wagon and a 78 Subaru Brat. Give or take a year on the Subarus but want that year Jeep.

Quick Reply: What I'm doing with my truck