Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

Troule Codes - P065B,P0620

Old 07-12-2013, 07:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Troule Codes - P065B,P0620

P065B - General Control Circuit Range (Performance) [???]
P0620 - General Control Circuit

Story - Piece of wood from a big jewelry display crushed the face of my poor factory stereo. After the accident, I noticed the battery light flashing on my dashboard. I have an Edge CTS (which is where Im getting these codes) and immediately pulled up the Battery Voltage gauge.

The gauge showed my voltage jumping from about 14.1 down to 12.1 and then back up, over and over again. Starts doing so about 5 minutes after start-up, makes my headlights flicker and my A/C pulse each time it jumps. After about ten minutes of back and forth, my voltage goes back up to 13.7-14.1 and stays there.

I just had the truck at the dealership where they cleared "two codes"(no note on which two), replaced a fuse, and properly wired my new stereo (and the Passenger Airbag Off lamp, I'll post a link). Now I still have this stupid problem.

On a recent road trip, the flickering came and went in the first fifteen minutes of driving and didn't resurface until about four hours later while on the highway. I have checked the alternator wire, the battery wiring ect., haven't gotten into fuse-box/wiring-harness work yet...

Anyone have any ideas? Sorry for the knit-picky post but I can't seem to get these little problems to stop popping up.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:40 PM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I'm having the same problem anyone know what might be going on I brought it to the dealer and the said I had a chaffed wire so they replaced it and it's still doing it..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Troule Codes - P065B,P0620