Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

orange wire or something with three holes

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 05:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default orange wire or something with three holes

OK guys so as I'm trying to paint my rims black I found a weird wire or tube on the driver side wheel well its orange and has three holes its not connected what the hell is it that's problem number 1
2. Exhaust manifold leak where it connects to pipe those bolts broke and now I gotta take that manifold off I'm gonna spray it with a lot of pb blaster .
3. Random miss fire hoping its just a coil since I got new plugs and wires but don't know what to do
4. Damn forgot the code but something about vaccum to gas thank something Luke that and 5. 4x4 not kicking in... I hear it kick in but it doesn't lock and there is a noise that sounds like av wheel bearing or hub so come on guys let me hear it lol pain in the *** but I know after its done its gonna be sweet
Old 12-18-2014, 04:22 AM

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Luigi956
OK guys so as I'm trying to paint my rims black I found a weird wire or tube on the driver side wheel well its orange and has three holes its not connected what the hell is it that's problem number 1
2. Exhaust manifold leak where it connects to pipe those bolts broke and now I gotta take that manifold off I'm gonna spray it with a lot of pb blaster .
3. Random miss fire hoping its just a coil since I got new plugs and wires but don't know what to do
4. Damn forgot the code but something about vaccum to gas thank something Luke that and 5. 4x4 not kicking in... I hear it kick in but it doesn't lock and there is a noise that sounds like av wheel bearing or hub so come on guys let me hear it lol pain in the *** but I know after its done its gonna be sweet
Just a little advice. You'll get more help if you post your vehicle info, provide better descriptions or pics, and provide accurate CEL codes.

Quick Reply: orange wire or something with three holes