Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

Need some help please

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2015, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help please

I decided to clean my throttle body on my 05 fx4 but when I took the manifold thing off I broke ALL my bolts. I can't get any local help in finding some bolts that fit right. Can someone tell me how I can go about finding some, and what size they are? I also broke one off my throttle body when I was detaching it. I am mechanically ignorant (obviously) but I did get my truck running again! Thanks in advance!
Old 08-01-2015, 07:01 PM

You did wutt? Howd ju get de damn thing back on an get it runnin? wit tuck dape?
Old 08-02-2015, 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by OneFumbDuck
You did wutt? Howd ju get de damn thing back on an get it runnin? wit tuck dape?
Thought about duct tape but no... put some other bolts in there. They just don't fit like I wanted them to. I'm not driving it. I drove it after that to see if it was running good though. My truck wouldn't run before I cleaned the throttle body. This all started because a mouse got into my air filter and chewed through it, so I did a process of elemination and fixed what I could and what was cheapest and started with that.
Old 08-03-2015, 02:43 AM

These are the bolts I broke when taking them out...

Any help would be appreciated!