Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

Need help with Navigator heated cooling (cooled) power seats

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with Navigator heated cooling (cooled) power seats

Hello,

Summary:

I have found numerous posts about wiring diagrams for heated seats, but none of them appear to match the wiring diagram I have on my seats.

Details:

I have a pair of power seats out of a Lincoln Navigator (heated and cooled) and they are practically brand new and in great shape but I do not know the pinout for the main cable connector. Problem is that I bought these seats used and do not know what year Navigator they are from.

--> I hope the photos below will help identify them.

I would like to see a schematic or wiring diagram that shows the pinout for the main connector (OR) the color code for the wires for the following:

- Power seat control (Main power to the main connector should be enough since they are controlled on the seats themselves, unlike the heating/cooling power controls)

- Heat Elements (what pins on the main connector deliver power to the heating pads)
- Cooling fan (what pins on the main connector or color wires activate the cooling fan ?

Thanks for any help or assistance.

Regards
Mike
Attached Thumbnails Need help with Navigator heated cooling (cooled) power seats-img_3605.jpg   Need help with Navigator heated cooling (cooled) power seats-img_3606.jpg   Need help with Navigator heated cooling (cooled) power seats-img_3607.jpg   Need help with Navigator heated cooling (cooled) power seats-img_3608.jpg  

Last edited by Logic2; 08-03-2016 at 05:04 PM.

Quick Reply: Need help with Navigator heated cooling (cooled) power seats