Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

My 1 week old 2015 F150 just got HIT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2015, 08:31 PM

Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts
Default My 1 week old 2015 F150 just got HIT!!!

So, my brand new 2015 f150 just got hit. was turning left and a girl sped up on the yellow light and hit my right front corner panel. Scratched my front wheel, front headlight, messed up front bumper, front passenger quarter panel and that panel that goes around the headlight. I have a couple questions for yall that have been in wrecks and the best way to go about it. This is my first wreck. She told the cops she sped up when she saw the yellow light and it turned red as she was going under it. Cop gave her a ticket..etc.
So I contacted my insurance company and the said the best thing to do so that it doesn't show up on my insurance is to call their company and file a claim and if they give me any trouble with paying for my vehicle then get my insurance company involved.
So I did. I called their insurance company..etc and gave the details and now they said they are going to contact me back after they get in touch with the insured.
I am driving my wife's car and she is borrowing one of her parents car's. What have yall done and what is the fastest way to get my car fixed. I want all OEM parts if they can't fix the parts and a new wheel.
I also want them to pay for the depreciation of a wrecked vehicle but I don't know how to determine how much that will be and where I should find that info.
Is it best to still go ahead and go through my insurance to get this expedited?
Any suggestions anyone has, I am open to hear it. I have nationwide and they have State farm

Last edited by rockhillf150; 08-24-2015 at 08:59 PM.

Quick Reply: My 1 week old 2015 F150 just got HIT!!!