Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

A few loose ends.....help please.

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 04:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default A few loose ends.....help please.

So I have a few projects I would like to tackle in the next few days, and would like some input/possible solutions:
1) I am getting this constant whine whenever the truck is under load, doesnt get louder as I accelerate just a constant whine. No noise seems to be coming from under the hood
2) I am getting this constant tick tick tick etc etc as I accelerate but when I am stopped nothing. If I rev the engine, nothing. I figure it the speedo cable but its annoying as hell. Anybody have a step by step how to get rid of this noise?
3) Power locks not working, where do I start, what should I look for. There must be a relay somewhere.
4)Truck will not go into 4 low, how do I find the cable and how hard is it to fix/replace. It just feels binded, bc it goes into 4h easily
More to come......lol
Old 01-09-2012, 06:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Also where is the winsheild washer pump, is it inside the resovoir or on the outside with a gromet. What can I check b4 replacing the pump.
Should also mention that fuse is shared with the wipers themselves which are working fine.

Last edited by *91f150*; 01-09-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Quick Reply: A few loose ends.....help please.