Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

Does f series have self locking 4x4.???

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 11:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does f series have self locking 4x4.???

Ok so i got confuse.! Last sunday i was bout to get on the freeway here in california, but an ******* did'nt let me in, so i slow down and enter the freeway after him, but when i try to pass him he swich lanes too and i didnt wanted to hit my truck, he had a car infront and i had to slow down and get off the freeway at first i didnt notice but then i saw the 4x4 swich was on 4 high how can that be possible if i did not touchd it.??? Does it lock it self i know how to use it appropriately.! But this time i didnt knew what happened never new if this trucks had that kind of system.!? 😳 (i drive an 04 lariat)
Old 07-16-2015, 12:49 PM

Received 708 Likes on 486 Posts

check your glove box for the nasty midget, these suckers are a PITA. and while you're at it, install auto-correct on your phone / laptop, along with the little enter / return key that creates paragraphs... reading that fu**in hurts.

the switch doesn't lock / move by itself. did you clean the truck recently and bumped it? or use 4x4 before and forgot to switch it off?
The following users liked this post:
snobdds (07-17-2015)
Old 07-17-2015, 09:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok first of all.! If it hurts readng it why in the **** are u readng it.??? Next: who in the **** do u think u are.??? To come and judge my writng or spellng,! Mins ur own funkng bussnes, what are u a judge.? Or some kinda GOD.??screw u.!!! I can write how ever the **** i want. And bout the midget ur the one shud look for it in ur closet it may be ****ng ur wife and u dnt even knw shyt.! 😏 if u dnt like it then stay the **** out of my post and limit ur ****ng *** to just read Mr perfect.! I thought he was death but i just fund his lost sperm.! Get a ****ng job bro.! Or if u have it get a damn life and dnt judge others.
Originally Posted by ecopat
check your glove box for the nasty midget, these suckers are a PITA. and while you're at it, install auto-correct on your phone / laptop, along with the little enter / return key that creates paragraphs... reading that fu**in hurts.

the switch doesn't lock / move by itself. did you clean the truck recently and bumped it? or use 4x4 before and forgot to switch it off?
Old 07-17-2015, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator

Received 4,139 Likes on 2,839 Posts

english??

and i second the glovebox midget. they can be evil bastards

Last edited by djfllmn; 07-17-2015 at 09:28 AM.
130428 (07-17-2015)
Old 07-17-2015, 10:33 AM

Received 171 Likes on 129 Posts

Uh oh.

Old 07-17-2015, 10:34 AM

Received 171 Likes on 129 Posts

But to the OP's question, no, there is no device that will turn your 4WD switch for you. It had to have been bumped or forgotten in the 4WD position.
Old 07-17-2015, 10:55 AM

Received 189 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by jdiaz290
Ok first of all.! If it hurts readng it why in the **** are u readng it.??? Next: who in the **** do u think u are.??? To come and judge my writng or spellng,! Mins ur own funkng bussnes, what are u a judge.? Or some kinda GOD.??screw u.!!! I can write how ever the **** i want. And bout the midget ur the one shud look for it in ur closet it may be ****ng ur wife and u dnt even knw shyt.! 😏 if u dnt like it then stay the **** out of my post and limit ur ****ng *** to just read Mr perfect.! I thought he was death but i just fund his lost sperm.! Get a ****ng job bro.! Or if u have it get a damn life and dnt judge others.
I'm judging you and by my judgement you're a full blown idiot.

Don't reproduce please, this world can't handle another you.
130428 (07-17-2015)
Old 07-17-2015, 11:44 AM

Received 708 Likes on 486 Posts

Originally Posted by jdiaz290
da*** was that?
did I not answer your question? NO there is no self-locking 4x4 gizmo on your truck.

When I ask a question, whether online or in real life, I try to make sure that people understand what I mean. In your case, it's unreadable. You must be of the txt / twitter / fb generation, or just plain retarded. Based on your 2nd post only, I think I got my answer.

good luck in your life, have you tried to get a job writing / talking like that?
Old 07-18-2015, 11:37 PM

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

That's funny, you're being the grammar police while never hitting the shift button to capitalize any if your sentences.

did you clean the truck recently and bumped it?
Also if you want to be so picky with the way the OP writes maybe you should take the "ed" off the word bump and then we can all take you seriously.

Quick Reply: Does f series have self locking 4x4.???