Topic Sponsor
Custom Fabrication Department This is the section to discuss any and all custom work that you've done or had made that may not be available on the retail market.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Replace front middle console with jump seat

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 06:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replace front middle console with jump seat

Hi, got a 2014 XLT with grey leather. Is it possible to replace the middle console with a jump seat? If so, is it as sample as taking out the console and installing the seat? Have anyone done this or the reverse? Doesn't anyone have a jump seat to sell or trade for the middle console or know a good site to order one?
Thx, much appreciated!
Old 03-15-2015, 10:54 AM

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Simple swap. I've got a 14 also, but gray cloth not leather and would love to have a console instead of my jump seat
Old 03-18-2015, 01:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i m going to see if I can get the matching leather from this shop. I m in the Seattle area. I don't know much about the swap but will learn about it.
If you want to communicate outside of this forum, my email is sclouie27@yahoo.com
Thx
Old 03-18-2015, 01:46 AM
Americas manifest destiny

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Subbed for curiosity
Old 03-18-2015, 08:02 AM

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by sclouie27
i m going to see if I can get the matching leather from this shop. I m in the Seattle area. I don't know much about the swap but will learn about it.
If you want to communicate outside of this forum, my email is sclouie27@yahoo.com
Thx
Shipping would probably kill us I'm in Minnesota. I did find a jump seat on car parts.com for 175 close to me. Perhaps there is some close to you as well, there is many on eBay also. Hope that helps your search

Quick Reply: Replace front middle console with jump seat