Topic Sponsor
Custom Fabrication Department This is the section to discuss any and all custom work that you've done or had made that may not be available on the retail market.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please help!! 2011 Platinum tailgate emblem

Old 04-17-2015, 01:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help!! 2011 Platinum tailgate emblem

Ok so i just got an f150 2011 Platinum in black and i found online some really cool custom emblems for the front grill and the tailgate. i specifically am looking for a black emblem with FORD being in silver. My question is that for my tailgate i swear the f150 emblem looks bigger on the Platinums then the normal f150 tailgate emblems. Is this right? If so can i still purchase a black emblem? It also has a camera so i wanted to know how complicated it would be to install. I saw a couple guys on ebay who sell i guess they are like sticks that you just send them the size of your emblem and they ship you the color you want at the size you specified. Is this what everyone for the most part uses are these sticks or are then ordered online pre-painted? Anyway if anyone knows where i can order these and exactly what i should order i would be really grateful thanks ahead of time to anyone who answered its really appreciated
Old 04-24-2015, 07:55 AM

Received 254 Likes on 210 Posts

The Camera emblem is smaller than the standard tailgate emblem.
The following users liked this post:
a2ron02 (04-25-2015)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Please help!! 2011 Platinum tailgate emblem