Topic Sponsor
Custom Fabrication Department This is the section to discuss any and all custom work that you've done or had made that may not be available on the retail market.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Front Middle Jump seat back rest to console back rest

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2015, 04:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front Middle Jump seat back rest to console back rest

Hey guys need some help.

I have a 2013 Ford F150 STX and the middle jump seat in the front the back rest is just a plain seat and doesn't have any cup holders or console when its flipped down. Can I change the back rest to a different one where when I have it folded down there are cup holders and a console I can open up. But when I have to use that seat I can still flip it up to be used as a typical seat. Basically I'm wanting the middle back rest to be like the old f150 used to have. That console that's in the back rest of the jump seat. With those two cup holders. You guys know where I can get those and how expensive it will be? Or if I can just install it myself? Thanks guys!
Old 02-06-2015, 02:08 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I am assuming you have already checked for aftermarket parts and they couldn't help ..... If so then take measurements depth width and height and by cross referencing with other ford trucks look for what fits there should be something and regardless it should be a fairly easy install so diy and have some fun
Old 03-13-2015, 12:50 PM

Hi. Were you able to find a replacement back rest for the front jump seat? I have the same truck (2013) and would like to do the same thing. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.
Old 03-19-2015, 04:04 PM

Received 254 Likes on 210 Posts

Just get a jump seat out of an XLT.
Old 04-28-2015, 08:05 AM

I checked into the possibility of doing what you ask and the answer is yes you can change the lid of the jump seat but once you look at the parts list from Tasco you'll try to find a used one. There are so many parts that it is not feasible. And, Ford does not sell the junpseat as a complete unit except with a new truck. I would up posting on this site to buy a used one and someone sold me one.
Old 02-04-2016, 11:00 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go to a pick and pull and look for a 2013 F150 XLT; then perform a swap, as winchested suggested.

Quick Reply: Front Middle Jump seat back rest to console back rest