Topic Sponsor
Custom Fabrication Department This is the section to discuss any and all custom work that you've done or had made that may not be available on the retail market.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Football themed headliner?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 11:59 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Football themed headliner?

I'm doing alot of renovations on my truck. One of them is changing my headliner.

I really want to find a headliner material that is black, but has an Alabama football logo on it? Any clue where I can find it?

Another option would be to order normal black headliner, and see if somebody can print it on for me before I install. But, who could do that type of printing?
Old 12-05-2015, 09:54 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The cheapest, non ratchet, way to go about this is to have a sign or vinyl shop die cut the A out of some heat transfer vinyl, like Siser Easy Weed, the transfer it using an iron. I've done this on smaller scale stuff using my wife's cameo silhouette, but I can't cut anything over 12x48".

The best way would be to have someone cut the letter out of one color suede and sew it onto another sheet of foam backed suede. Wouldn't be very cheap though.

Hope this helps! Congrats on yall football season BTW, from an LSU fan! Lol
Old 12-05-2015, 10:00 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If you really wanted to go all out, you could do a houndstooth fabric headliner and do the A in crimson. That would be slick! Maybe do some seat inserts and door panel inserts to tie it all together.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try looking in a local sewing and fabric shop. They carry material from tweed to fake leather and everything in between. Material is sold by the yard and they will make special orders if you know what you are looking for. Often you will find sports team prints and colleges (usually local) in their selection. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply: Football themed headliner?