Topic Sponsor
Custom Fabrication Department This is the section to discuss any and all custom work that you've done or had made that may not be available on the retail market.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anybody have plans (specs, diagrams etc) for a 6 inch lift kit? 1996 F150 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody have plans (specs, diagrams etc) for a 6 inch lift kit? 1996 F150 4x4

Looking to put a 6 inch lift kit on my truck. Kits are fairly expensive and it wouldn't be hard to fabricate many of my own parts and of quality. Thinking I could buy the parts that I couldn't/wouldn't build myself separately.
Any ideas?
Old 04-17-2015, 01:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

6inch lifts are relatively cheap and for the most part just bolt on. Between the down time of the project truck trying to design, build and fit check it would be worth it alone to fork over the 1600$ for the 6inch lift. Just my opinion. Not sure if anyone online would have the spec or diagrams, but if you have CAD experience you might be able to get models that you can work with of your year f150 and design your own lift brackets in CAD. You could also contact whichever lift company you prefer and ask them to help you "diagnose" an issue you're having with your lift and fitment that you "purchased from them" and they might be kind enough to send you some drawings with dimensions and specs.

Quick Reply: Anybody have plans (specs, diagrams etc) for a 6 inch lift kit? 1996 F150 4x4