Topic Sponsor
Custom Fabrication Department This is the section to discuss any and all custom work that you've done or had made that may not be available on the retail market.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 Platinum with Rough Country 2.5 Leveling Lift

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2015, 10:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Platinum with Rough Country 2.5 Leveling Lift

Hello

Has any one else had the same issue that I have.. I installed the Rough Country 2.5 Leveling Lift and now my control arms are slanted down so much the bang into my coils, every so often when the suspension moves. I would think that Rough Country, having been around for some time, would have had this issue before and included more parts to offset this problem. Have any of you experienced this and what did you do to fix the issue?

Thanks
Old 06-03-2015, 09:55 AM
PJP

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have the rough country 2.5" on mine and i do not any issues. 2013 eco screw. Have you gone back to make sure everything seated properly after the install and retighten to be safe?

Phil
Old 06-03-2015, 11:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This kit was actually installed twice. First time, the passenger UCA was up tight against the coils driver side was very close but not touching. Passenger side spacer was machined wrong we figured so we sent it back, a new one was sent, we installed and UCA are slanted down but not rubbing all the time now, just when hitting certain bumps in the road they are banging now. We made sure to put passenger side and driver side spacer on correct side also.

Quick Reply: 2010 Platinum with Rough Country 2.5 Leveling Lift