Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Reference Before and After Pics - One Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2015, 12:28 PM

Received 35 Likes on 26 Posts

Default Reference Before and After Pics - One Thread

This forum has really hurt my wallet. It's hurt my ego and taught me to research my research.

Ford could have made the truck better, my seat backs do not cool and my cam was out of phase so the truck was in the shop for three weeks. That's not the point of this post though.

This is the point:

I'm glad I joined and owe many thanks to the cool "mods", hints and tricks, and all the helpful info from members. I think it's cool that there are so many owners willing to be the guinea pig for the rest of us and let us know how it turned out.

Example: I would have never found Goeske Spacers without this forum.

I still think fake motor noise should have an off button for those of you with the EB, but even when I was dealing with that I had more than one forum member reach out and offer help. That's cool.

So I'm posting my before and afters of my truck. Feel free to bash or compliment. I don't care. To each his own.

I know we get new members all the time and many of these pics are out there already but I just wanted to put all of mine in one spot for anybody needing a visual reference. Some of the pics are better than others. I'm happy to provide more info or detail if anybody should need it.

If anybody else wants to add there "before and afters" I think it might help new owners looking to "upgrade"

Here's my list, even though some of these are hardly mods.

Platinum SCREW 4x4 FX4 5.0 3:73s No Stickers / Flex Fuel Badge
20% Front / 50% Rears
LineX Bed and Wells
Opticoat Entire Truck
WeatherTechs
Shorty AntennaX
RC 2.5" Level
ProComp 3" Rear Block
ProComp Black Pro Runner 2.0 Rear Shocks
Fred Goeske Spacers 1.5"
Cooper AT3 275/65

The following users liked this post:
SURF150 (03-22-2016)
Old 08-02-2015, 12:29 PM

Old 08-02-2015, 01:57 PM

Received 53 Likes on 39 Posts

Looks great.
Old 08-02-2015, 03:09 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

after seeing your truck with the 2.5in level first, why add the 3in blocks, do you tow often? How is the ride, and did you get the dealership to do your bedliner and wheel wells or did you take it to a different shop? Do you mind posting a pic of the weathertechs on the driverside, is fitment good?
Old 08-02-2015, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by 2015f1
after seeing your truck with the 2.5in level first, why add the 3in blocks, do you tow often? How is the ride, and did you get the dealership to do your bedliner and wheel wells or did you take it to a different shop? Do you mind posting a pic of the weathertechs on the driverside, is fitment good?

Heres a quick pic from my dark garage. The driver side fit is good. The passenger is not. The are around the right kick panel doesn't follow the panel. The rear was awful and I requested a warranty replacement from weathertech. The replacement was tons better.

As for the rear block question, the 2.5 rc level made it basically dead straight with a tape measure. However, it "looked" nose high.

I know it was a little nose high just hauling the take off tires home.

Its really just cosmetic. I like the rake. I dont tow a lot, but, it was so dead level that I bet it would look nose high under WOT with a box of nails in the bed.

The ride is stiffer, but that's probably almost all the 10 ply tires. The rebound is quicker with the rear shocks so a good bump is down and back up. No floating out of the bumps if that makes sense.

I had a shop do the liners. Most dealers in my town farm it out to a shop and mark it up as a dealer installed option.

Last edited by neck5150; 08-02-2015 at 05:19 PM.
The following users liked this post:
EKD (12-27-2017)

Quick Reply: Reference Before and After Pics - One Thread