Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rear seat cover- help

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 10:56 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Rear seat cover- help

I am running into an issue finding a seat cover that will cover the bottom of the rear seat when the seats are folded upright. I would still like them attached to the front seats to cover them. I have seen some covers like the one I have attached that seem to have just enough fabric to work with the seat folded up.

https://www.amazon.com/BarksBar-Seat...s_3024184011_2

My problem is my dogs want to sit/ lay on the floor of the cab. Their hair gets everywhere so I am trying to minimize it. They sometimes get cabin fever and get restless so covering the rear of the front seats is a MUST!

Does anyone have a work around, know of a cover that is designed for the rear seat in the upright position, or any suggestions would be appreciated!!

TIA,

Sam
Old 10-19-2016, 04:18 PM

Received 83 Likes on 20 Posts

I believe Wet Okole covers will cover the bottom of the rear seats. I have them on my front seats now and plan on getting then for the rear in a few months. They are neoprene covers and run around 300 a set.
The following users liked this post:
spj2017 (10-20-2016)
Old 10-19-2016, 06:34 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I am with you. I looked everywhere and could not find a cover that would completely protect the rear of the truck with the rear seats folded up and protect the back of the front seats. Here is my solution I am very happy with. I purchased 2 of these http://4knines.com/collections/all/p...-suvs-black-xl

I hang one from the front seat head rests going back and one from the rear seat head rests going forward. It completely covers and protects the rear of the truck and I just pull them out along with all the hair and no mess in the truck. I actually went a step further and modified the front cover by cutting it out between the front seats so my dog can see me and I can reach her. It required some custom sewing. I wish I had a picture. It was expensive to buy 2 covers but I am now 100% happy.

Last edited by sk8r; 10-19-2016 at 06:36 PM.
The following users liked this post:
spj2017 (10-20-2016)
Old 10-20-2016, 07:21 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sk8r
I am with you. I looked everywhere and could not find a cover that would completely protect the rear of the truck with the rear seats folded up and protect the back of the front seats. Here is my solution I am very happy with. I purchased 2 of these http://4knines.com/collections/all/p...-suvs-black-xl

I hang one from the front seat head rests going back and one from the rear seat head rests going forward. It completely covers and protects the rear of the truck and I just pull them out along with all the hair and no mess in the truck. I actually went a step further and modified the front cover by cutting it out between the front seats so my dog can see me and I can reach her. It required some custom sewing. I wish I had a picture. It was expensive to buy 2 covers but I am now 100% happy.

Thank you I will look into this. I will likely do something similar and cut the fronts so my two GSP's can see me. They like to rest their head on the console sometimes