Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rear seat bottom has circular pattern with rough leather

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 03:47 PM

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Default Rear seat bottom has circular pattern with rough leather

I took delivery of a 2015 Lariat 12 days ago and found two minor interior issues. The first was a slit in the dash on the black cover left side just before the silver instrument panel trim top edge that I noticed delivery night as I played with the adjustable steering wheel. I took it back the next morning and pointed it out. I just heard something today about a fix-it guy going to repair it. Three days after I found an odd looking spot in the center of the driver-side rear seat bottom - a circular spot with the leather somewhat hardened with some lumpiness. I waited to talk to the dealer about it while dealing with the dash. Today I drove by and showed the service dept (they took pictures) and showed the salesman. He asked me if I had put something on the seat. I have not even used the seat other than transporting my mom (2X) to eat out and she sat on the other side. They are set to look at the dash Thursday but the seat is uncertain. They want the leather guy to determine whether it was something done to the top or underneath the leather ??? I have 200 miles now on it. Anyone else have minor flaws like this? Is there something in the seat that could cause such a thing? The other side has bumps but they are not visible- just when rubbed.

Last edited by rodsterinfl; 07-28-2015 at 03:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Rear seat bottom has circular pattern with rough leather