Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question about headlights...

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 11:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Question about headlights...

So I bought a lariat sport. Really wanted to LED headlights, but since they could not be added without the buying a whole $4k package...I chose to go without.

So, I am really wanting to upgrade my Headlights. They don't have to be LED..I just don't like the basic Halogen look. I also really like the Amber LED that borders the light on the LED model.

Question: Is it possible to just BUY the LED version of the headlights from Ford? I know the wiring would have to change...But what all goes into that?

OR

Would i just be better off using a custom aftermarket Plug and Play company like www.thelightingfirm.net

Old 07-29-2015, 11:25 PM

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Search around, there's at least one company who can sell you a complete plug and play OEM retrofit! Those lights you posted look really trick though, a little too far-fetched for my conservative taste but still...
Old 07-29-2015, 11:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea, some aftermarket lights are too dumb looking....But the company that made those....can do pretty much anything you want. Completely customizable.
Old 07-29-2015, 11:38 PM

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

If you're Fter the real OEM ones though you can buy your own and just get the harness from a vendor; or get the entire kit from them like several people already did. It's a pretty nice setup!
The following users liked this post:
bevel-man (08-21-2015)

Quick Reply: Question about headlights...