Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jimmy Fallon 2015 King Ranch

Old 09-09-2014, 10:42 AM

Received 50 Likes on 30 Posts

Default Jimmy Fallon 2015 King Ranch

Ok, I've been looking around the net for awhile and found a few articles about Jimmy Fallon and his new truck that he bought a couple months ago. Thing is there hasn't been much noise about the truck being a 2015 King Ranch. Has anybody found any pics or video of Jimmy touring around NYC in his new truck?

http://www.torquenews.com/106/jimmy-...-available-yet

Attached Thumbnails Jimmy Fallon 2015 King Ranch-fallon.jpg  
Old 09-09-2014, 11:59 AM

Received 326 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by Diggitydog
Ok, I've been looking around the net for awhile and found a few articles about Jimmy Fallon and his new truck that he bought a couple months ago. Thing is there hasn't been much noise about the truck being a 2015 King Ranch. Has anybody found any pics or video of Jimmy touring around NYC in his new truck?

http://www.torquenews.com/106/jimmy-...-available-yet

Did you read the article? He does not have it.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:07 PM

Received 708 Likes on 486 Posts

and probably didnt / wont "buy" it either...
Old 09-09-2014, 02:15 PM

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

I'd much rather see Ford put money into engineering (cabin air filter, PLEASE) than giveaway celebrity placements.

I consider freebies for celebrities, sports heroes, politicians etc as net negatives. The money to pay for that marketing crud comes from us regular working people who have to scrimp and save to buy a truck.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:11 PM

Received 50 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by GOBLUEJD
Did you read the article? He does not have it.
I did read that article and just skimmed it again. I don't interperet that he doesn't have it yet rather that he may well be the first person to actually have drive one.

snippet from the article

"Well, last night on the Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon announced that he had made his decision and he would purchase a 2015 Ford F150 King Ranch. Fallon also announced a contest to see what dealership would sell him the truck, as he allegedly insists on buying the truck himself and does not want to have one given to him."

The above quote also addresses millwrat's point speculating that Ford would be giving Fallon the truck. I've heard him comment a few times that he wants to purchase it with his own money and not have it given to him. In watching his show he's mentioned in a few different episodes that he drives his truck around and was looking for a truck tunes playlist. I believe the episode with Jeff Bridges Fallon talks about having his truck and how it looks like a Butler with the two tone. More recently when he had Blake Shelton on they got into sarcastic reasons why he would need a truck in NYC.

Obviously it doesn't matter but I was curious because I got the impression he was rolling around in a 2015 King Ranch in NYC and that maybe somebody has pics or video online. Maybe not, that's why I posted.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:23 AM

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

I don’t watch tv much, and I was responding to the post above mine.

Fallon certainly has the money to buy whatever vehicle he wants without making a big to do about which dealer will sell him the truck.

Is he that short on material that he needs to get some contest going on who will sell him a truck? Seriously? Leno put together a heck of a collection, never heard of him bleating about deals in public.
The following users liked this post:
130428 (09-10-2014)
Old 09-10-2014, 09:33 AM

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Ford is letting him borrow a 2014 king ranch in the same color combo until his 2015 is built and delivered.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Jimmy Fallon 2015 King Ranch