Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Introduction post

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2015, 08:59 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Introduction post

Good morning all, been lurking around for awhile and absorbing as much info as possible. Dropped the truck off this morning for new tires. I did a ready lift 2.25" level last weekend. I really liked the looks of everyone's truck with the KO2's 285/65/20 so those are the new shoes going on now!

I also installed 5* performance/tow tune yesterday, while I have not had much time driving it to give a good review I will say that my limited impression is a definitive improvement in shifting patterns and throttle response.

Here's a couple pictures from this morning before heading in for the new tires. I'll post up some follow up pictures when I get the call to go pick it up! PS also taking it in for a wash this thing is dirty but then again it's a truck!

Old 09-16-2015, 12:59 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Picked up the truck and ran it through the wash. I am amazed how much bigger these tires look. I drove it for about 20 miles and while they ride nice and I do not notice any significant rode noise, you can definately tell they are stiffer. However I do a fair amount of off road during duck hunting season and needed to upgrade to better tire. At least thats what I am telling the wife!

Anyway here it is.....

The following users liked this post:
Lockelamora (09-16-2015)
Old 09-16-2015, 02:02 PM

Received 79 Likes on 54 Posts

That is a damn good looking set up my friend Enjoy!!
The following users liked this post:
MOJO53 (09-16-2015)

Quick Reply: Introduction post