Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help With Tonneau & Rack

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2015, 12:27 PM

Received 56 Likes on 41 Posts

Default Help With Tonneau & Rack

I'm trying to figure out the best combo for a bed cover and a rach system. I saw Thule bars that were meant for a specific cover and total price is around $1500. So not a wing it decision.

Is anyone running the Thule combo? What I'm looking for is an awesome cover that will last long term and a rack system that will allow me to put a canoe or johnny boat on top when I need to and remove th rack when not in use.

Open to loads of suggestions and finding it a little rough to pick from online shopping only. I don't know of any truck super stores around me so I don't think I'll be able to play with it before buying.
Old 09-05-2015, 08:26 PM
F150 Forum

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
Default ADARAC Truck Bed Rack

Originally Posted by BISCUT
I'm trying to figure out the best combo for a bed cover and a rach system. I saw Thule bars that were meant for a specific cover and total price is around $1500. So not a wing it decision.

Is anyone running the Thule combo? What I'm looking for is an awesome cover that will last long term and a rack system that will allow me to put a canoe or johnny boat on top when I need to and remove th rack when not in use.

Open to loads of suggestions and finding it a little rough to pick from online shopping only. I don't know of any truck super stores around me so I don't think I'll be able to play with it before buying.
I'm on my phone so please forgive my brevity: you should look at our ADARAC Truck Bed Rack: http://shop.agricover.com/product/adarac

It works with any inside-the-rail tonneau cover, like our ACCESS Roll-Up Covers. You can also order them as a combo in our online store.

If you do order from us, be sure to type F150FORUM in the promo code box at checkout. We will throw in a free bonus surprise with any order of $300 if we see that code.

Last edited by Agri-Cover, Inc.; 09-05-2015 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Link problem

Quick Reply: Help With Tonneau & Rack