Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuse Question

Old 01-17-2016, 07:16 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Fuse Question

So I was messing around with the front marker light in the headlights assembly. The small 194 style bulb. So now the drivers side won't light up. I swapped bulbs with the drivers side and it's not the bulb. I'm thinking maybe a fuse. But the fuse listing is not all that desdriptive. Any idea what fuse is associated with the drivers side marker light? It's odd because that seems like the only thing not working.
Old 01-17-2016, 07:59 PM
Worst hairday ever...

Received 253 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally Posted by xterrable
So I was messing around with the front marker light in the headlights assembly. The small 194 style bulb. So now the drivers side won't light up. I swapped bulbs with the drivers side and it's not the bulb. I'm thinking maybe a fuse. But the fuse listing is not all that desdriptive. Any idea what fuse is associated with the drivers side marker light? It's odd because that seems like the only thing not working.
Looks like F12 is the supply for that output on the BCM, but also quite a lot of other external lighting devices as well. It's a 50A fuse.

If all other lighting is working I would guess it's not the fuse.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fuse Question