Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any experience or recommendations for rear seat covers?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 05:14 PM

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Any experience or recommendations for rear seat covers?

I'd like for my dogs to be able to stand/sit on the back seat and look out the window but I don't want them getting my new truck's backseat all dirty and hairy. Does anyone have any recommendations for tight fitting, good looking rear seat covers for a 2015 Crew Cab? I'm not a camo guy, so anything black or dark grey is what I'm looking for. Just wondering what brands fit and look the best. Thanks.
Old 09-26-2015, 05:51 PM

Received 197 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by NotaM3
I'd like for my dogs to be able to stand/sit on the back seat and look out the window but I don't want them getting my new truck's backseat all dirty and hairy. Does anyone have any recommendations for tight fitting, good looking rear seat covers for a 2015 Crew Cab? I'm not a camo guy, so anything black or dark grey is what I'm looking for. Just wondering what brands fit and look the best. Thanks.
I have marathon. They're not cheap but they're by far the best I've ever used. Very very durable.
The following users liked this post:
NotaM3 (09-26-2015)
Old 09-26-2015, 09:17 PM

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts

http://www.gtcovers.com/?gclid=CPLF_...FdYUHwodF3wDRQ

I purchased a set made by them and they fit very well.
Old 09-27-2015, 07:23 AM

Received 241 Likes on 172 Posts

I have used this hammock in a passat for 3 years and now in the truck. They are cheap and do the trick. I find it's very useful after trips to the store keeping things in place. I know it's not as clean looking as the seat covers, and if you have kids or people who travel in the back a lot it might be annoying taking in and out. It only takes a minute to put in tho and the dogs feel comfortable. You can slam the breaks and they just roll onto more hammock.
Attached Thumbnails Any experience or recommendations for rear seat covers?-img_20150927_071648971.jpg   Any experience or recommendations for rear seat covers?-img_20150927_071637735.jpg  
Old 09-28-2015, 09:12 AM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Lockelamora
I have used this hammock in a passat for 3 years and now in the truck. They are cheap and do the trick. I find it's very useful after trips to the store keeping things in place. I know it's not as clean looking as the seat covers, and if you have kids or people who travel in the back a lot it might be annoying taking in and out. It only takes a minute to put in tho and the dogs feel comfortable. You can slam the breaks and they just roll onto more hammock.
What's the brand and approx price? Looks like what I want for our Golden in the back of the truck. Thanks!
Old 09-28-2015, 09:16 AM

Received 871 Likes on 695 Posts

CarHart makes a cover for the Pre-15s so I'm sure they make or will make some for the 15+. Can't speak from personal experience about there covers but if there anything like there clothing then they should be tough!!

Wayne
Old 09-28-2015, 09:36 AM

Received 241 Likes on 172 Posts

Amazon.com : Emanuele Bianchi Design Petego Dog Car Seat Protector, Rear, X-Large, Anthracite : Pet Bed Covers : Pet Supplies Amazon.com : Emanuele Bianchi Design Petego Dog Car Seat Protector, Rear, X-Large, Anthracite : Pet Bed Covers : Pet Supplies

Here is a link to the one I have but in grey, on sale for 70-80 dollars depending on the size you buy. I bought mine for the passat and am not sure what size it is. I am sure you can look at the measurements and figure it out, I am guessing the xlarge is best for the truck. There are also other brands that I am sure might be a little less or more money, but I have been very happy with this one.

I really like it for groceries, bottles and other things you don't want rolling everywhere can be tucked between the front seat and back seat and it forms almost a little pouch where things can't roll all over.

FOR OP: I just ordered some Clazzio seat covers, they won't be in and put on for another two weeks or so but I can update after that. I got leather covers for the whole truck, $499 and they slip over so the install isn't as crazy as the Katskins and you can take them off when you want to trade.

Last edited by Lockelamora; 09-28-2015 at 09:39 AM.
Old 09-28-2015, 10:03 AM

Received 225 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Z7What
CarHart makes a cover for the Pre-15s so I'm sure they make or will make some for the 15+. Can't speak from personal experience about there covers but if there anything like there clothing then they should be tough!!

Wayne
the carhartt covers are available for the 15s. Only problem being, they're $200+ per row.

However, given I've got a 90lb chocolate lab who loves riding in the truck, I'll probably spring for the rear seat for this truck since I plan on keeping it longer than usual.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:07 PM

Received 105 Likes on 61 Posts

Kind of piggy-backing on OP's thread, anyone have recommendations for covers that work with the seats up (aka the dogs don't sit on them). I would rather have my labs on the truck floor and then have a hammock or cover of some kind that can reach up to the headrest of the front and back seats. It would also be nice to have it cover the doors as well but I know that's a ton of square footage.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:50 PM

Received 73 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by FlatBlack XD
Kind of piggy-backing on OP's thread, anyone have recommendations for covers that work with the seats up (aka the dogs don't sit on them). I would rather have my labs on the truck floor and then have a hammock or cover of some kind that can reach up to the headrest of the front and back seats. It would also be nice to have it cover the doors as well but I know that's a ton of square footage.
Check out these... they cover the floor and the bottoms of the flipped up seats:
http://www.canvasback.com/index.php/...ter-11155.html

I've read good things about canvasback after a lot of research a few years ago. I almost bought a cover for the cargo area of my wife's Traverse, but ultimately never pulled the trigger.

Quick Reply: Any experience or recommendations for rear seat covers?