Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2015 F150 Steering Wheel Controls

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 09:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 F150 Steering Wheel Controls

After my truck sat for a couple a days i went to unlock the electronic controlled tail gate and nothing happened. I then tried to use the remote to unlock the doors but nothing happened so i had to use the physical key. When i opened the door i noticed there was no power and that i had left the center console shifter in drive. An act that happens more often with me now that i don't have to stick a key in the steering column. I just get home, set the parking brake, and push the start/off button. I moved the shifter to park but the truck would still not start. So i threw it on a charge for a couple hours and it now starts right up.

Problem is none of my steering wheel control buttons work. They still illuminate but won't change any of my information screens, push to talk, etc. Also, my blinker's now won't auto release when i turn a corner. If i'm turning right i have to manually take them complete to the left turn position before it will turn off.

Last edited by FrogHog; 05-27-2016 at 09:47 AM.
Old 05-27-2016, 10:07 AM
nad

Received 225 Likes on 145 Posts

Try disconnecting the negative battery terminal with it in park for about 10 minutes.

Quick Reply: 2015 F150 Steering Wheel Controls