07-24-2014, 08:07 PM
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
ICON Ford Raptor Secondary Bypass Shock
When it comes to high performance Ford Raptor suspension components, ICON Vehicle Dynamics is an industry leader. With our 3.0 coilovers and bypasses, billet aluminum upper control arms, and bolt-on rear bumpstop system, drivers of ICON-equipped Ford Raptors have been able to push their vehicles to a whole new level that demands even more from our products. It is this level of off-road abuse that prompted ICON to develop a 3.0 Secondary Bypass shock that is engineered to work perfectly with the Camburg Performance Dual Shock Lower Control Arm kit. The addition of this 3.0 Secondary Bypass means rougher terrain and larger off-road obstacles can be overcome with speed and confidence. With the turn of a ****, the compression and rebound damping of these shocks can be tuned to perfectly compliment the rest of ICON’s Raptor suspension products for an unparalleled level of on and off-road performance.
- Designed to work with Camburg Performance Dual Shock LCA Kit (Part #CAM-110111)
- Further increases front damping ability of the Raptor in off-road conditions.
- East-to-adjust bypass ***** allow for quick changes to shock without the use of tools.
- Hydraulically damped bypass valve seats are engineered to attenuate the loud bypass clicking noise transferred to the cab that is common with other brands.
- High resolution bypass valves designed for noticeable rebound and compression fine-tuning.
- Compact bypass tube design allows ICON to fit 3 bypass tubes where others could only fit 2, allowing for more adjustability of the shock.
Replaceable bypass tubes can easily slide into position in case of damage.
- Compact tube block design keeps bypass tubes close to the body, providing maximum clearance from tires and other suspension components.
- Digressive rebound on main piston in conjunction with calibrated external rebound valve preload facilitates good low-speed characteristics. This is in contrast to most bypass shocks that are designed primarily for high-speed use only.