1) Members Must have 60 days tenure or minimum 25 posts to post in Classifieds section.
2) You MUST post up a clear picture of what you are selling or want to trade, not some factory or internet catalog picture! With the ease of digital pictures these days with cell phones and digital cameras, this should be easy for almost everybody. Multiple items = Multiple pics with screen name & date.
Multiple pics of the same item = One screen name & date Pic will do.
The only exception is if someone is parting out a truck.
3) In the picture, you MUST have a piece of paper clearly showing YOUR screen name and date on the paper and lying with the item being sold so we know that it is YOUR item and not somebody else’s picture or off Google images… Photoshopping screen name & date is not acceptable.
4) This isn't ebay, post up a set price! No "feeler threads" and no best offer threads. Link's to ebay/craigslist will not be allowed.
5) Threads that do not meet the classified's requirements will be removed.
Here is an example of how to do it:
For those of you selling entire trucks, see Lenn's picture below. It is possible.
You only need to have ONE picture showing this paper, not every picture of the truck.