Topic Sponsor
Other Vehicles Have another make/model vehicle to sell? List it here. The same rules apply in here as they do in the rest of the classified section though. NO PARTS, ONLY VEHICLES.

2005 Roush Mustang FOR SALE!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 08:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2005 Roush Mustang FOR SALE!

http://m1133.photobucket.com/albums/...184/2005Roush/

Only 20,000 miles! Never driven in snow! I am the second owner and have owned this car since 2006. This is a Roush "Sport", serial# 05-0993. The original owner had the dealer upgrade this Roush to a "Stage 3".
Stage 3 mods from the dealer included the Roush Supercharger and intercooler, and Roush big brakes. Other dealer installed mods are Roush short throw shifter, Eibach lowering springs, CDC 3 gauge cluster (Boost, Oil pressure, Fuel pressure), push button start switch, Clifford alarm system and LoJack. The dealer also installed 20" aftermarket wheels with Nitto NT555 tires (275-35ZR rear, 255-35ZR front) which are still on the car.
The mods which I installed are:
VMP Tuning 500 (425 RWHP) horsepower kit which includes custom tune, smaller S/C pulley, cold air intake, GT500 dual fuel pumps, HANDHELD SCT TUNER
Weapon X ignition coils
AEM Air/fuel pod mounted gauge
BBK short tube headers and Roush Off Road exhaust
Roush Stage 2 suspension
Roush strut tower brace
Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates
Steeda rear lower control arms
Panhard bar
Kenny Brown welded in jacking rails
Maximum Motorsports BOLTED IN roll cage, powder coated red with removable side bars
Sequential turn signals
Shelby Mustang hood pins
Radiator cover signed by Jack Roush, Jr.
Extra chin spoiler painted to match the car

Items installed for track use only (and removable):
4 - 18" black FR500 style wheels with BFG G-Force R1 race compound tires (not for street use)
Cooling ducts for front brakes
Corbeau racing seat (drivers side)
Crow Enterprises 5 point harness drivers seat, 4 point harness passenger seat
Please note that I have used this car as a cruiser AND a track car. This is an awesome track car with the mods that I have done to it. I have always trailered the Roush to the track events and probably have done 15 track days with this car (Joliet Autobahn, Hallet, Gingerman, Road America). To date, this car has been reliable and has never broken down on the street or track. The car has never been in accident, on-track or off! I did remove the small fog lights in the front air dam due to one of the mounts breaking but will include them with the car.
Pictures included show the car in street trim as well as track.
I live near Morris, IL and have a lift in my garage if prospective buyers want to inspect the car.
Cell phone: 773-612-8252
Asking $23,000 or offers

Last edited by ddfda; 08-06-2013 at 08:28 AM.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:38 AM

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts

Bump glws
The following users liked this post:
ddfda (08-06-2013)
Old 02-09-2014, 11:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bump for a fellow Illinois guy

Quick Reply: 2005 Roush Mustang FOR SALE!