Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Late Model F150s > Engine / Drivetrain Talk
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2013 Ecoboost or 5.0L V8 ?

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-30-2013, 09:45 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default 2013 Ecoboost or 5.0L V8 ?

I'm thinking of getting a F150 with an Ecoboost motor. I tow often enough that I feel I would like the torque that the Eco gets and at the low rpm's. But my Dad (he's 70) thinks I should get the 5.0L (or 6.2L). I would be getting rid of my diesel to get the F150 and I'm not sure I want to get rid of the diesel unless I get an eco that pulls like a diesel. (I also want the HD Payload package and it isn't available with the 6.2L, so it really leaves the choice between the 5.0L V8 and the 3.5L V6)

But with the recent lawsuit in the news against Ford and the Ecoboost, my dad is using that as ammo against my decision for going with an Ecoboost. Ultimately it is my truck and my decision of course, but he is my dad and I'd like to respect him by at least listening to his opinion instead of dismissing it.

So, I guess my question really is: Does Ford have the problems fixed yet with the ecoboost? If I order a truck next week, what are the chances that I will not have problems with the ecoboost? And how do I convince my dad that Ford has the issues under control?
3stooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:07 PM   #2
Ford first timer.
 
Coho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Calgary Canada
Posts: 235
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

TONS of threads online about this already, but the best thing to do is go drive both the Ecoboost and the 5.0L.

Dealers will be happy to let you try them both out for a while.

I was going to buy the 5.0L, everyhting about it had me sold. then I drove an Ecoboost and signed the papers for the twin turbo 3.5 ! For me the Ecoboost is just a different beast. I was smitten on first drive.
__________________
2013 Sterling Grey Ecoboost, Supercrew 4x4, 5.5 box,
XLT - XTR package, 3.73 rear end with full Trailer package and 136 litres of range in the tank !
http://www.crowefordcars.com/sitebuilder/images/Ecoboost-logo-small_2_-300x52.jpg

Last edited by Coho; 05-30-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Coho is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Coho For This Useful Post:
engineermike (06-26-2013)
Old 06-01-2013, 09:55 PM   #3
Master Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: South East Georgia
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

I drove both, decided the 5.0 was better for me. Gotta love the sound of that V8 power. Both seemed to pull the same on a short test drive. From all that I read I am sure you can tell the difference when towing. Since I won't be doing much towing the 5.0 was an easy decision but I wouldn't be scared of buying the Ecoboost.
Bigkw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:09 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
jayandsam09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: GA
Posts: 1,953
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanked 132 Times in 105 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stooge View Post
I'm thinking of getting a F150 with an Ecoboost motor. I tow often enough that I feel I would like the torque that the Eco gets and at the low rpm's. But my Dad (he's 70) thinks I should get the 5.0L (or 6.2L). I would be getting rid of my diesel to get the F150 and I'm not sure I want to get rid of the diesel unless I get an eco that pulls like a diesel. (I also want the HD Payload package and it isn't available with the 6.2L, so it really leaves the choice between the 5.0L V8 and the 3.5L V6)

But with the recent lawsuit in the news against Ford and the Ecoboost, my dad is using that as ammo against my decision for going with an Ecoboost. Ultimately it is my truck and my decision of course, but he is my dad and I'd like to respect him by at least listening to his opinion instead of dismissing it.

So, I guess my question really is: Does Ford have the problems fixed yet with the ecoboost? If I order a truck next week, what are the chances that I will not have problems with the ecoboost? And how do I convince my dad that Ford has the issues under control?
No, they don't have the problems fixed. I had one of the bad ones for a year and it went back 19 times. I worked a deal with them to trade it for a 13 5.0. I am getting better mpg on the highway with the 5.0 but I think the Eco got a lil better for me around town. I have also gotten better mpg towing with the 5.0. I think ford has a great concept with the ecoboost but there are still bugs somewhere in the system that they can't fix.

One of my co-workers bought 2013 Eco thinking they'd fixed it and he started having the same issues I had with mine. His truck has 1800 miles on it now. Two weeks ago he experienced his first episode of limp mode and shaking of the whole truck/loss of power. All while towing.

As you said the choice is yours and the test drive I did a little over a year ago sold me on the ecoboost too. I too traded a diesel and thought it'd be the most like it. When it ran like it did on the test drive it was great, but not worth the risk to me anymore. I hope if you choose the Eco that you get one of the good ones. There's no doubt that the f150's are really nice trucks
jayandsam09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:28 AM   #5
Ford first timer.
 
Coho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Calgary Canada
Posts: 235
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Don't be scared to look at an EcoBoost because of one persons experience/story. There are over 400,000 happy EcoBoost owners with no problems making 19-23 mpg city & 24-30 mpg on the highway.
__________________
2013 Sterling Grey Ecoboost, Supercrew 4x4, 5.5 box,
XLT - XTR package, 3.73 rear end with full Trailer package and 136 litres of range in the tank !
http://www.crowefordcars.com/sitebuilder/images/Ecoboost-logo-small_2_-300x52.jpg
Coho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:17 AM   #6
2003 FX4 Supercrew
 
2002FX4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Anoka, MN
Posts: 523
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 55 Times in 36 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coho View Post
There are over 400,000 happy EcoBoost owners with no problems making 19-23 mpg city & 24-30 mpg on the highway.
2002FX4 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to 2002FX4 For This Useful Post:
Adirondack runner (11-08-2013), angie_UT (06-08-2013), BlueFX45.0LSupercab (03-16-2014), C Dub (01-16-2014), c-one (08-22-2013), CoOnAs$ (12-30-2013), HardcoreOffroading (08-21-2013), jayandsam09 (06-05-2013), nihilus (03-14-2014), osris (12-03-2013), PCRoger (08-21-2013), r0dr0c (06-02-2014), Ryanab2 (06-08-2013), sportster07 (11-14-2013), stx03 (06-07-2013), ZBoater (04-26-2014)
Old 06-07-2013, 11:35 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 958
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanked 254 Times in 170 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stooge View Post
I'm thinking of getting a F150 with an Ecoboost motor. I tow often enough that I feel I would like the torque that the Eco gets and at the low rpm's. But my Dad (he's 70) thinks I should get the 5.0L (or 6.2L). I would be getting rid of my diesel to get the F150 and I'm not sure I want to get rid of the diesel unless I get an eco that pulls like a diesel. (I also want the HD Payload package and it isn't available with the 6.2L, so it really leaves the choice between the 5.0L V8 and the 3.5L V6)

But with the recent lawsuit in the news against Ford and the Ecoboost, my dad is using that as ammo against my decision for going with an Ecoboost. Ultimately it is my truck and my decision of course, but he is my dad and I'd like to respect him by at least listening to his opinion instead of dismissing it.

So, I guess my question really is: Does Ford have the problems fixed yet with the ecoboost? If I order a truck next week, what are the chances that I will not have problems with the ecoboost? And how do I convince my dad that Ford has the issues under control?
Aside from all of the my truck is better than your truck noise you will get, consider getting the truck that best suits your needs.

I towed with both. You will be very unhappy with the 5.0.
jwanck11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:54 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Black Hills SD
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

I drove both and bought the ecoboost. I like the way it pulled better than the 5.0. Both are nice trucks you will not go wrong with either. I asked if I could pull my camper with both and the dealer let me thats why I decided on the eco pulled so much easier.
maxwellma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to maxwellma For This Useful Post:
Ole Man Dan (03-19-2014)
Old 06-07-2013, 01:14 PM   #9
Member
 
stx03's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 690
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanked 72 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coho View Post
There are over 400,000 happy EcoBoost owners with no problems making 19-23 mpg city & 24-30 mpg on the highway.
Just when you think Ecoboost owners can't get anymore delusional, this.
This is by far the craziest thing I've ever read since joining. BY FAR.


Or wait, you were trolling, right ? I sure hope so
Click the image to open in full size.
stx03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stx03 For This Useful Post:
HardcoreOffroading (08-21-2013), jayandsam09 (06-07-2013), sportster07 (11-14-2013), ZBoater (04-26-2014)
Old 06-07-2013, 01:24 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
ReactiveD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 909
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 56 Times in 50 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwanck11 View Post

Aside from all of the my truck is better than your truck noise you will get, consider getting the truck that best suits your needs.

I towed with both. You will be very unhappy with the 5.0.
That last part is untrue. Get what fits your needs. The eco is mainly for towing. You will gas it when you get in it so not good gas mileage. I have a 5.0 and love it, also the wife who liked the eco loves this now. Take in consideration how long are you wanting to keep the vehicle. Repair costs down the road. And what will you use it for? Dont let someone say get the eco or 5.0 or even the 3.7. Look at cost, rebates and can get more of a truck fx2 for the cost of a eco xlt. Good luck either way you will be happy.
ReactiveD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ReactiveD For This Useful Post:
jayandsam09 (06-07-2013)
Old 06-07-2013, 07:16 PM   #11
Fleet Technician
 
Rnlcomp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Big Easy
Posts: 8,974
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Thanked 1,569 Times in 1,248 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

One thing that is a factor for me is you can't make a V-6 sound good with a performance exhaust. Sounds like crap and no amount of turbo whine is going to help, nothing like the deep tone of a V-8 that says American Muscle. Just food for thought. I didn't even know they had a turbo V-6 for the trucks when I bought mine, I went looking for a V-8 to begin with. All in all it is a personal choice.

I like to gamble once in a while, (Lotto) not my truck pulling a load and falling flat on it's face when the eco dies out and I need power, I know when I plant my foot the V-8 can breath all on it's own with no help from a turbo.
__________________
2013 XLT S-cab 5.0
Rnlcomp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #12
Member
 
BCMIF150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Michigan
Posts: 1,569
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 192 Times in 138 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

For me it was the towing capacity and overall power of the EcoBoost. I don't need my truck to sound great, I need it to get the job done.

My EcoBoost fits the bill. My second one is just as strong as the first one, with not one issue with either.
__________________
2013 Lariat Super Cab | EcoBoost | Tuxedo Black Metallic / Pale Adobe | Extang Solid Fold

BCMIF150 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BCMIF150 For This Useful Post:
korgen (11-12-2013)
Old 06-07-2013, 08:08 PM   #13
Fleet Technician
 
Rnlcomp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Big Easy
Posts: 8,974
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Thanked 1,569 Times in 1,248 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMIF150 View Post
For me it was the towing capacity and overall power of the EcoBoost. I don't need my truck to sound great, I need it to get the job done.

My EcoBoost fits the bill. My second one is just as strong as the first one, with not one issue with either.

You have 10 extra horse power over the V-8.

I have a 16 hp zero turn lawn mower. I win





.
__________________
2013 XLT S-cab 5.0
Rnlcomp is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rnlcomp For This Useful Post:
Dave7189 (06-09-2013)
Old 06-08-2013, 06:48 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 958
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanked 254 Times in 170 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX2screw View Post
That last part is untrue. Get what fits your needs. The eco is mainly for towing. You will gas it when you get in it so not good gas mileage. I have a 5.0 and love it, also the wife who liked the eco loves this now. Take in consideration how long are you wanting to keep the vehicle. Repair costs down the road. And what will you use it for? Dont let someone say get the eco or 5.0 or even the 3.7. Look at cost, rebates and can get more of a truck fx2 for the cost of a eco xlt. Good luck either way you will be happy.
No, it is very true. The OP said he tows a considerable amount. Based on that alone, the 5.0 will let him down. The 5.0 lacks the TQ necessary to maintain a gear (or two in many cases) when pulling even modest inclines. Additionally, I would rather be able to be at 60 mph when merging onto a freeway than 45.

In the ecoboost challenge, the ecoboost beat both the chebby and the dodge to 60 by 12 seconds. That is a lot of time. The 5.0 would have fared no better- or marginally so.

I tow a 7000lb (loaded) boat and, as I said, towed with BOTH trucks prior to purchasing mine. The ecoboost, for towing, hauling, working hard was a clear choice. If you are going to drive the truck like a car, there really is no difference and at that point it is total preference and preference alone.

Rnlcomp - it is TQ that matters. The TQ curve of the ecoboost and that of the 5.0 - even 6.2 tell a factual story that has nothing to do with with personal taste.

When in the field, I will always choose equip that allows me to pull a 12 bottom plow than a 2 bottom plow. Simple economics.

Last edited by jwanck11; 06-08-2013 at 06:57 AM.
jwanck11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:50 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
jayandsam09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: GA
Posts: 1,953
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanked 132 Times in 105 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwanck11 View Post

No, it is very true. The OP said he tows a considerable amount. Based on that alone, the 5.0 will let him down. The 5.0 lacks the TQ necessary to maintain a gear (or two in many cases) when pulling even modest inclines. Additionally, I would rather be able to be at 60 mph when merging onto a freeway than 45.

In the ecoboost challenge, the ecoboost beat both the chebby and the dodge to 60 by 12 seconds. That is a lot of time. The 5.0 would have fared no better- or marginally so.

I tow a 7000lb (loaded) boat and, as I said, towed with BOTH trucks prior to purchasing mine. The ecoboost, for towing, hauling, working hard was a clear choice. If you are going to drive the truck like a car, there really is no difference and at that point it is total preference and preference alone.

Rnlcomp - it is TQ that matters. The TQ curve of the ecoboost and that of the 5.0 - even 6.2 tell a factual story that has nothing to do with with personal taste.

When in the field, I will always choose equip that allows me to pull a 12 bottom plow than a 2 bottom plow. Simple economics.
I too tow a lot with my truck. I have a 23 ft center console boat and an enclose car hauler that I pull. I had an ecoboost and it pulled them both very well, when it ran correctly. I got between 10.5 and 12 mpg towing them on the interstates that I drive with my Eco. I traded it on a 5.0 after a lot of issues with my Eco. I agree that the Eco won't downshift as far down the gear box as the 5.0 to pull the hills. But... My 5.0 is getting a consistent 13.4-15.6 mpg in comparison to the Eco pulling the two. Places where my Eco downshifted to 5th to pull a hill the 5.0 goes to 4th.

My Eco was geared at 3.73 and the 5.0 has a 3.55. I would say that in my own experience the Eco did better around town but my 5.0 gets better mileage on the interstate, and in towing. Also, when in tow haul stopping is much easier with the 5.0. The engine didnt seem to help slow down as much with the Eco as the v8. I think they will both do the job, I just had one of the bad ones. A test for me was getting onto the interstate near where I live pulling the car hauler. At the end of the ramp I was usually running right at 70 mph to merge with the Eco. The 5.0 does the same for me, it just does it without shifting out of 4th gear until I let off.
jayandsam09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jayandsam09 For This Useful Post:
UIN2IT (04-01-2014)
Old 06-08-2013, 03:10 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Azuri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,829
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Thanked 464 Times in 321 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwanck11 View Post
You will be very unhappy with the 5.0.
__________________
Mods / Accessories: Luxury Package OEM Floor Mats LINE X Bakflip VP Tonneu Borla "ATAK" Exhaust Llumar CTX 20% Tint LED Lighting Int AVS Vent Shades Tailgate Assist Bilstein 5100 Shocks Retrofitted LED Fogs Clazzio Custom Seat Covers Amber Reflectors Swapped To Black Remote Starter bilinvic Retrofits HIDs
Azuri is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Azuri For This Useful Post:
Bigkw (06-09-2013), jayandsam09 (06-08-2013), ReactiveD (06-09-2013), Rnlcomp (06-09-2013)
Old 06-08-2013, 03:30 PM   #17
Member
 
BCMIF150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Michigan
Posts: 1,569
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 192 Times in 138 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnlcomp View Post
You have 10 extra horse power over the V-8.
And I have 40 more lb-ft torque.

For the Win!

__________________
2013 Lariat Super Cab | EcoBoost | Tuxedo Black Metallic / Pale Adobe | Extang Solid Fold

BCMIF150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 04:10 PM   #18
Girthy Member
 
sllydderrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: De Winton, AB, Canada
Posts: 1,832
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Thanked 95 Times in 84 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coho View Post
Don't be scared to look at an EcoBoost because of one persons experience/story. There are over 400,000 happy EcoBoost owners with no problems making 19-23 mpg city & 24-30 mpg on the highway.
FYI he is talking Imperial MPG not puny US MPG!
That said, I don't get that mileage with my 3.5L.

I have many things going against me such as 4x4, SCrew, Max Tow, etc.

I tested both EB and 5.0. I could have had a low end FX4 5.0 for the same price as my loaded EB XLT. Actually the sticker was $200 less. I chose EB because of the quietness, Max Tow/ greater payload, and the addictive low end torque. If I didn't need the towing capability I would probably still have my 06 Dakota.

Winding out that 5.0 was pretty sweet though.

Don't listen to those who criticize what they don't have. As often as not they merely want to justify their choice, not yours. Both engines are fantastic.
__________________
2011 XLT SuperCrew 4x4 Black 3.5L 3.73:1 LSD 145" wb Max Tow.
A1 Power Fold tow mirrors | OEM AMP Power Steps | Katzkin Full Leather w/ heat | JBL MS-8 | 20" Black Rhino Serengeti | RAS | FX4 flares | Extang Solid Fold | FX-R HID Retrofit| USB2 | DDT3
sllydderrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sllydderrr For This Useful Post:
jwanck11 (06-25-2013), Speedmonkey (12-21-2013)
Old 06-09-2013, 09:53 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
EcoboostKev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 675
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 126 Times in 99 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnlcomp View Post
One thing that is a factor for me is you can't make a V-6 sound good with a performance exhaust. Sounds like crap and no amount of turbo whine is going to help, nothing like the deep tone of a V-8 that says American Muscle. Just food for thought. I didn't even know they had a turbo V-6 for the trucks when I bought mine, I went looking for a V-8 to begin with. All in all it is a personal choice.

I like to gamble once in a while, (Lotto) not my truck pulling a load and falling flat on it's face when the eco dies out and I need power, I know when I plant my foot the V-8 can breath all on it's own with no help from a turbo.
You bought a 2013 5.0 and didn't know about the turbo V6??? Have you been living under a rock for the past two years?? I do agree with you that it is a personal choice and for me nothing says AMERICAN MUSCLE more than being able to climb steep grades towing 7000+ lbs at 2500 rpms. You can have the DEEP TONE of your V8, I'll stick with the crappy quiet sounding V6 that tows like a mini diesel. I need a little more than just a good sounding exhaust note.
P.S.- For the record, IF i did start having the fall on your face problem i would probably just trade it in on a 6.2L. Even though the mpg will be much worse it is much more comparable to the Ecoboost than the little naturally aspirated 5.0.
__________________

2011 F150 FX4 Ecoboost
Max Tow Pkg, Fx Luxury Pkg
6.5' bed, 157"wheelbase
EcoboostKev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:22 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
ReactiveD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 909
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 56 Times in 50 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcoboostKev View Post
You bought a 2013 5.0 and didn't know about the turbo V6??? Have you been living under a rock for the past two years?? I do agree with you that it is a personal choice and for me nothing says AMERICAN MUSCLE more than being able to climb steep grades towing 7000+ lbs at 2500 rpms. You can have the DEEP TONE of your V8, I'll stick with the crappy quiet sounding V6 that tows like a mini diesel. I need a little more than just a good sounding exhaust note.
P.S.- For the record, IF i did start having the fall on your face problem i would probably just trade it in on a 6.2L. Even though the mpg will be much worse it is much more comparable to the Ecoboost than the little naturally aspirated 5.0.
I like how people get upset then run to the admin about threads getting out of hand because of supposedly the 5.0 V8 members getting out of hand. But when you have little headed people talking about their little twin turbo and comparing to the "little naturally aspirated 5.0", it is just a matter of time when they (turbo's or intercooler) fail what will you have, a 3.5L v6 (some cars have bigger engines in them) minus the turbo. Lets see how well those tow with it sitting in a 5k lbs plus truck. Just saying..

Last edited by ReactiveD; 06-09-2013 at 11:28 AM.
ReactiveD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:22 AM
 
 
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.