Topic Sponsor
3.5L EcoBoost Engine Discuss the 3.5L EcoBoost engine.

Catch can systems available in Canada?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 01:27 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Catch can systems available in Canada?

I was just wondering where all the Canadian specifically Ontario members are purchasing their catch can systems for their EB trucks?

Also which ones are good to purchase? I know there are many but not sure which ones to look at, I don't want to spend top dollar but don't want a cheap unit either.

thanks in advance.
Old 11-22-2016, 05:09 PM

Received 53 Likes on 48 Posts

I run a RX Performance dual valve monster catch can. Being from Canada you would probably need the monster as well.(it's larger, holds more condensate from colder climates) It's not the most expensive system but in my opinion it's the best. The company is RX Performance Products LLC. Their email is RXProducts@aol.com. Talk to Tracey, he's their engineer and he'll answer any questions you might have. Check out this video.
There are other vids as well. Good luck in your quest.
Old 08-21-2017, 12:56 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Isn't that a $400 catch can? Seems like there would be some competitive priced versions with only 4 hoses, 3 check valves, a breather cap and one catch can. Anything different out these days? I know a lot of info is old.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:35 AM

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

I got mine while in Florida and was getting set up as a Canadian dealer here in Toronto.
My website is www.oilcatchcan.ca . I am using the monster can as well. Just one problem that I can't resolve with my 2015 3.5 EB is the Check Engine Light comes on when I accelerate more aggressively. I have to reset it each time.

UNFORTUNATELY, the manufacturer in Florida has let down my supplier, RXSpeedworks due to high demand for the product and can't deliver the volume of products requested therefore leaving me out of the picture with no product.
It works great and I am still excited about the product. The only thing is the US Dollar exchange and shipping is adding to the cost of the product when and if we get some movement or another manufacturer that can keep up. Prefer not made in China but now we know why things get done in China.
Sorry for delays. Check in once in a while.
Alex