Topic Sponsor
1987 - 1996 F150 Still running strong! Talk about your 8th and 9th generation Ford F150 trucks.

Update

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 06:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Update

it's Been a long time since I've been on here just thought I would leave an update. Welllllll last time I was on here I blew my transmission the day before. Switched it out with a trans out of a 2000 exploder and it works.... For the most part my guess is that the shift impedance is different so it slips but it works for right now. It only slips between 2nd and 3rd. It'll work till I can afford to rebuild my old one with the cracked clutch pack with a raybestos red plate stage one kit. Since then I've been...... Well stuck a few times. I was helping a buddy salvage some old matt from a far past retired softball feild and slid into a three foot rut. (I'll try and post picture later) That was fun.....

Lately I've been doing work on friends vehicles. I've done things from rotating tires to replacing a radiator. Which is why I don't like dodges now. Those "quick disconect" fittings??? Bull ****. Only thing I had to use to take them off was a vice grip. 6" vice grip in a 5 1/2" space with a really annoying not very attractive girl and her friend trying to get you do date one of them....I deserve a medal. Haha I've been working one of the two jobs because the economy is o so great an the job that pays more doesn't have enough work.

So Dixie sorry about the wait for the parts. I'm working on it but one thing after another keeps coming up.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting another 2nd job soon. I'm going to try orielly's maybe autozone.

Quick Reply: Update