Topic Sponsor
1987 - 1996 F150 Still running strong! Talk about your 8th and 9th generation Ford F150 trucks.

Power Windows Wiring 1994 f150

Old 11-10-2009, 06:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power Windows Wiring 1994 f150

Guys,

New issue for me. I have a problem where the power window switch on the drivers side that powers the passenger window in non-op. I replaced the switch and checked it to make sure it was good, but still broken. I also checked to see if I was getting 12v to the switch itself and I was. Now, the passenger window does work with the switch on it's door, and the drivers window works as well.

Is there a relay somewhere maybe? Also, does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 1994 f150 for the power windows?

As usual, thanks for any help.

Mike
Nashville
Old 11-10-2009, 06:45 PM
We'd do it

Received 448 Likes on 402 Posts

That is an odd problem, because the passenger side window won't work if the drivers side switch isn't plugged in. The switch completes the circuit. The window won't go up or down with the drivers side switch? I have diagrams, what do you need to know?
Old 11-10-2009, 07:54 PM

Thanks,

I would like the diagrams so I can begin trouble shooting the isses. Being a compter engineer I am have way decent at electronics so a diagram would be a huge help for me. I agree it's a weird problem and I did swap around switches just to prove I did not get a dude from rockauto. It is one of the last issues of many I have had to solve.

Mike
Old 11-11-2009, 04:43 AM
We'd do it

Received 448 Likes on 402 Posts

I can't post the diagram, but from what I see the problem must be the power to the passenger window switch on the drivers side. It shows separate power to each window switch on the drivers side, and the passenger side switch also has a separate power. The power wire is the blue/black wire so make sure the power is making it to the drivers side passenger window switch.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:30 AM

I do have 12v to the drivers side passenger window switch. That's whats confusing???
Old 07-24-2022, 05:44 PM

Default Question

Originally Posted by Just call me Sean
That is an odd problem, because the passenger side window won't work if the drivers side switch isn't plugged in. The switch completes the circuit. The window won't go up or down with the drivers side switch? I have diagrams, what do you need to know?

Would you have the diagram for the door motor ?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Power Windows Wiring 1994 f150